Logica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Consultant Intern Interview

Junior Consultant Intern
Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in December 2011.

Interview Details – Contact by mail
Competitive training and selection (negociation, language, team work on a complicated
situation)
Itw with HR
Itw with manager currently working on the project

Interview Question – Negociation is hard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not really negociate since they proposed something interesting and well paid

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Logica in June 2009.

Interview Details – Group hiring interview. First it was the company introduction, then case study, then assesement of hard and soft skills. The second part included dedicated face to face interview with HR manager and future direct manager. After evaluation of all the parties, a hiring promess was sent to candidate. The next step was to sign the contract.

Interview Question – What are your 3 weak points?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Logica in October 2010.

Interview Details – They found my CV in Monster and we scheduled an appointment during an International Career Day and we had an interview there. Then the submit my CV to the final customer and I had a phone interview more technical with them. Finally the customer chose me and they sent me via mail the contract to sign.

Interview Question – not really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just accepted because it was good compared to the current one, but I should have negotiate a bit more.

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in October 2012.

Interview Details – _a study case to mark the candidates' behaviour when working with a team
_a negociation face to face with another candidates
_an English test (sum up the presentation of the company, write a cover letter, a resume...)

Interview Question – Negociation was harsh...   Answer Question

Logica Business Consultant Interview

Logica Business Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in February 2009.

Interview Details – HR presentation of company and tests:
- Logic test
- Business case to resolve as a team
- Negociation
- English test (in Paris office)
HR Interview
Interview with leader of team you are being recruited by

Interview Question – I did not find any question unexpected. The process is rather straight forward and coherent. Questions change from time to time and from one profile to another.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation possible for those straight out of school in Paris, they have a grid according to schools. For those with experience, negociation is possible, to a certain extent.

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Lyon (France)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in January 2008.

Interview Details – The process is basic : HR interview + technical interview. And then package proposition.

Interview Question – 3 words about you. What is your amibition   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logica in May 2011.

Interview Details – General traits:
Mental ability: Applicants’ capacity to learn and process information
Personality: Conscientiousness, agreeableness, emotional stability, extroversion, openness to new experiences
Interest, goals, and values: Applicant motives, goals, and person-organization fit

Experiential factors:
Experience: Job-relevant knowledge derived from prior experience
Education: Job-relevant knowledge derived from prior education
Training: Job-relevant knowledge derived from prior training

Core job elements:
Declarative knowledge: Applicants’ learned knowledge
Procedural skills and abilities: Applicants’ ability to complete the tasks required to do the job
Motivation: Applicants’ willingness to exert the effort required to do the job

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!