Logica Interview Questions in France

2.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Consultant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in December 2011.

Contact by mail
    Competitive training and selection (negociation, language, team work on a complicated
    situation)
    Itw with HR
    Itw with manager currently working on the project

Interview Questions
    I did not really negociate since they proposed something interesting and well paid

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Logica in June 2009.

Group hiring interview. First it was the company introduction, then case study, then assesement of hard and soft skills. The second part included dedicated face to face interview with HR manager and future direct manager. After evaluation of all the parties, a hiring promess was sent to candidate. The next step was to sign the contract.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Logica in October 2010.

They found my CV in Monster and we scheduled an appointment during an International Career Day and we had an interview there. Then the submit my CV to the final customer and I had a phone interview more technical with them. Finally the customer chose me and they sent me via mail the contract to sign.

Interview Questions
    I just accepted because it was good compared to the current one, but I should have negotiate a bit more.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in October 2012.

_a study case to mark the candidates' behaviour when working with a team
    _a negociation face to face with another candidates
    _an English test (sum up the presentation of the company, write a cover letter, a resume...)

Logica Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in February 2009.

HR presentation of company and tests:
    - Logic test
    - Business case to resolve as a team
    - Negociation
    - English test (in Paris office)
    HR Interview
    Interview with leader of team you are being recruited by

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any question unexpected. The process is rather straight forward and coherent. Questions change from time to time and from one profile to another.   Answer Question
    No negociation possible for those straight out of school in Paris, they have a grid according to schools. For those with experience, negociation is possible, to a certain extent.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lyon (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in January 2008.

The process is basic : HR interview + technical interview. And then package proposition.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Logica in May 2011.

General traits:
    Mental ability: Applicants’ capacity to learn and process information
    Personality: Conscientiousness, agreeableness, emotional stability, extroversion, openness to new experiences
    Interest, goals, and values: Applicant motives, goals, and person-organization fit

Experiential factors:
    Experience: Job-relevant knowledge derived from prior experience
    Education: Job-relevant knowledge derived from prior education
    Training: Job-relevant knowledge derived from prior training

Core job elements:
    Declarative knowledge: Applicants’ learned knowledge
    Procedural skills and abilities: Applicants’ ability to complete the tasks required to do the job
    Motivation: Applicants’ willingness to exert the effort required to do the job

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!