Logica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Logica in September 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who I knew through a mutual friend. She invited me to submit a resume and fielded an impromptu phone interview, followed by an invitation to interview in person the next week. I met with her in person and two other managers in the department I would be working in. All seemed very positive and I received an offer pending a drug test the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than I planned so no negotiation was necessary.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Logica in August 2009.

Interview Details – Logica reached out to me after finding my resume on Careerbuilder. I passed the phone screen then went through 5 interviews. 2 with Logica and 3 with PMs at the client site. Logica wouldn't hire me unless the client approved of me for a specific role.

Interview Question – Do you like working with technology?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negociate much. I should have asked for higher numbers. I lost 3 days of vacation compared to my previous job.

Junior Consultant Intern Interview

Junior Consultant Intern
Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in December 2011.

Interview Details – Contact by mail
Competitive training and selection (negociation, language, team work on a complicated
situation)
Itw with HR
Itw with manager currently working on the project

Interview Question – Negociation is hard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not really negociate since they proposed something interesting and well paid

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Logica in June 2009.

Interview Details – Group hiring interview. First it was the company introduction, then case study, then assesement of hard and soft skills. The second part included dedicated face to face interview with HR manager and future direct manager. After evaluation of all the parties, a hiring promess was sent to candidate. The next step was to sign the contract.

Interview Question – What are your 3 weak points?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Logica in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two stage interview, both face to face, largely covering the same information.

Interview Question – How would you refresh the relationship with the client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straightforward

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in January 2010.

Interview Details – telephone interview

Interview Question – why do you want to work in our company   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

Interviewed at Logica

Interview Details – Initial level of interview conducted by some external interviewers. This was followed by a written test and thereafter there was a face to face interview. The questions were on the basics of object oriented programming and also some questions on the database side.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Logica in May 2011.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews. First is a a a telephonic interview.
This telephonic interview is then followed by a personal interview
The telephonic interview itself can be a deciding factor in selection for the next round or being rejected. You have to be at your best during the telephonic interview, else, you may not be called for the personal interview.

Interview Question – Technical questions can be very difficult depending on the interviewer. Review the basics of your job specialisation. There is as always a need to revise your basics and be prepared for the interview. Technical sufficiency will be a deciding factor in technical /delivery roles.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Limited as the recruitment agents can be difficult to negotiate through

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
Taguig (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logica in September 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was smooth and direct to the point.

Negotiation Details – It was hassle free, they are honest enough as to what range they can offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Logica in October 2010.

Interview Details – They found my CV in Monster and we scheduled an appointment during an International Career Day and we had an interview there. Then the submit my CV to the final customer and I had a phone interview more technical with them. Finally the customer chose me and they sent me via mail the contract to sign.

Interview Question – not really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just accepted because it was good compared to the current one, but I should have negotiate a bit more.

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!