Logica

www.logica.com

Logica Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Logica in August 2009.

Logica reached out to me after finding my resume on Careerbuilder. I passed the phone screen then went through 5 interviews. 2 with Logica and 3 with PMs at the client site. Logica wouldn't hire me unless the client approved of me for a specific role.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negociate much. I should have asked for higher numbers. I lost 3 days of vacation compared to my previous job.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logica in October 2008.

They made their choice quickly. The interviews were unstructured.

no negotiation

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Logica in September 2008.

I was contacted by a recruiter who I knew through a mutual friend. She invited me to submit a resume and fielded an impromptu phone interview, followed by an invitation to interview in person the next week. I met with her in person and two other managers in the department I would be working in. All seemed very positive and I received an offer pending a drug test the next day.

Interview Questions
    I was offered more than I planned so no negotiation was necessary.

IT Consultant Interview

Initial level of interview conducted by some external interviewers. This was followed by a written test and thereafter there was a face to face interview. The questions were on the basics of object oriented programming and also some questions on the database side.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Hiring process went on smooth.The interviews were organised as communicated within the time slot.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty normal , there were no bouncers per se..   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation happened in my case as I was keen on the role that they had to offer.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Logica.

It was a pleassant hirigng process with no ambiguity

Interview Questions
    • What were the biigest failures in your past experience   View Answer

Project Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logica in February 2013.

They basically only care about your expected salary. Phone interview: What's your current salary and what's your expected salary? Not even going to ask if there's a fit when it comes to skill and duties/responsibilities of the position. Just putting out there.

Program Manager Interview

Invited to a one day session comprising interviews, role play, presenting a case study and a series of online tests. It was so long ago I can't remmeber much more than that!

Don't join...unless you're joining as a graduate you're unlikely to earn much more than your starting salary.

SAP Consultant Interview

Not very thorough. Simple test of English. No test of SAP knowledge. Remote reviewer and consulter on phone, by that time on business travel. Junior position, therefore no rough testing. No real test of languages, only a few words requested.

Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logica in October 2012.

_ une étude de cas pour juger de l'attitude des candidats lorsqu'ils travaillent en équipe

_ une négociation face à face avec d'autres candidats

- un test d'anglais (résumer la présentation de l'entreprise, écrire une lettre d'accompagnement, un CV...

_a study case to mark the candidates' behaviour when working with a team
    _a negociation face to face with another candidates
    _an English test (sum up the presentation of the company, write a cover letter, a resume...)

Interview Questions
    • Les négociations ont été âpres...   Negociation was harsh...   Answer Question