Logica Interview Questions

2.9

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Logica in September 2008.

I was contacted by a recruiter who I knew through a mutual friend. She invited me to submit a resume and fielded an impromptu phone interview, followed by an invitation to interview in person the next week. I met with her in person and two other managers in the department I would be working in. All seemed very positive and I received an offer pending a drug test the next day.

Interview Questions
    I was offered more than I planned so no negotiation was necessary.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Logica in August 2009.

Logica reached out to me after finding my resume on Careerbuilder. I passed the phone screen then went through 5 interviews. 2 with Logica and 3 with PMs at the client site. Logica wouldn't hire me unless the client approved of me for a specific role.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negociate much. I should have asked for higher numbers. I lost 3 days of vacation compared to my previous job.

Junior Consultant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in December 2011.

Contact by mail
    Competitive training and selection (negociation, language, team work on a complicated
    situation)
    Itw with HR
    Itw with manager currently working on the project

Interview Questions
    I did not really negociate since they proposed something interesting and well paid

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Logica in June 2009.

Group hiring interview. First it was the company introduction, then case study, then assesement of hard and soft skills. The second part included dedicated face to face interview with HR manager and future direct manager. After evaluation of all the parties, a hiring promess was sent to candidate. The next step was to sign the contract.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Logica in January 2010.

Two stage interview, both face to face, largely covering the same information.

Interview Questions
    • How would you refresh the relationship with the client?   Answer Question
    Straightforward

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in January 2010.

telephone interview

IT Consultant Interview

Initial level of interview conducted by some external interviewers. This was followed by a written test and thereafter there was a face to face interview. The questions were on the basics of object oriented programming and also some questions on the database side.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Logica in May 2011.

Two rounds of interviews. First is a a a telephonic interview.
    This telephonic interview is then followed by a personal interview
    The telephonic interview itself can be a deciding factor in selection for the next round or being rejected. You have to be at your best during the telephonic interview, else, you may not be called for the personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions can be very difficult depending on the interviewer. Review the basics of your job specialisation. There is as always a need to revise your basics and be prepared for the interview. Technical sufficiency will be a deciding factor in technical /delivery roles.   View Answer
    Limited as the recruitment agents can be difficult to negotiate through

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taguig (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Logica in September 2011.

Hiring and interview process was smooth and direct to the point.

It was hassle free, they are honest enough as to what range they can offer.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Logica in October 2010.

They found my CV in Monster and we scheduled an appointment during an International Career Day and we had an interview there. Then the submit my CV to the final customer and I had a phone interview more technical with them. Finally the customer chose me and they sent me via mail the contract to sign.

Interview Questions
    I just accepted because it was good compared to the current one, but I should have negotiate a bit more.

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!