Logica

Very Easy Interview

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logica in October 2008.

Interview Details – They made their choice quickly. The interviews were unstructured.

Interview Question – Cannot remember, don't think there was any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Lead Analyst Interview

Lead Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Logica in March 2012.

Interview Details – Received call in response to my CV on a well known job portal. They arranged for interview with their onshore technical lead, followed by a discussion with local delivery manager and then the HR guys.

Interview Question – Technical interview was pretty straightforward. Purely technical questions trying to gauge my problem solving approach. The interviewer himself had good command on all technologies so no "trick or non-sense" questions which is norm in Indian IT field. Delivery manager just asked about my previous team etc. HR guys just haggled about money.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did only little negotiation and I found later could have done more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logica interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Logica employees and interview candidates.