Logica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Consultant Interview

Security Consultant
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Logica in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had a telephone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. There was nothing too difficult just a verification of my past experience with some examples. I was then offered an interview at Reading at the main office. 2 x interviewers who were security specialists. It was not too formal and I did not get any unexpected questions. They were again work related as opposed to problem solving obsure mind boggling ones, ie 'how would you cope if you were an elephant etc'! The role I went for was Information Security so some of the questions related to the technical elements of ID and access to systems, Information Assurance challenges etc. Overall not too challenging and very fair.

Interview Question – What would be your first line of defence to an IT System??   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was happy with what I was offered

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logica interview questions and advice in Reading, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Logica employees and interview candidates.