Logica

Logica Interview Questions in Reading, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Logica in March 2012.

I had a telephone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. There was nothing too difficult just a verification of my past experience with some examples. I was then offered an interview at Reading at the main office. 2 x interviewers who were security specialists. It was not too formal and I did not get any unexpected questions. They were again work related as opposed to problem solving obsure mind boggling ones, ie 'how would you cope if you were an elephant etc'! The role I went for was Information Security so some of the questions related to the technical elements of ID and access to systems, Information Assurance challenges etc. Overall not too challenging and very fair.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your first line of defence to an IT System??   View Answer
    I was happy with what I was offered