Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Logica
- Consultant (8)
- IT Consultant (5)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- SAP Consultant (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Graduate Scheme (2)
- Graduate Programmer (1)
- Automation Testing (1)
- IT Consultant - Quality Analyst (1)
- Project Support Analyst (1)
- French Resource (1)
- Consultant Junior (1)
- IT Concsultant (1)
- Refreshing Us Program (1)
- Architecte technique (1)
- Ingénierie (1)
- Ingénieur logiciel (1)
- Consultant Affaires Logica (1)
- Consultant Subalterne Stagiaire (1)
- Manager (1)
- TDA (1)
- Consulting Manager (1)
- Lead Analyst (1)
- Project Analyst (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Testing Specialist (1)
- Graduate Analyst (1)
Solutions Architect Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Logica (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.
First Round Interview: Technical Cleared. It was F2F Interview with Logica.
Second Round Interview (Client Interview):Technical 2nd Round cleared. It was F2F Interview with Logica's Client.
- Business scenarios were given in one of the round and was asked how will you tackle it Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
After that they confirmed the selection and sent the offer letter. The salary was quite less compared to what was agreed upon. When tried to negotiate, the entire management was rude and even threatened not to back out now, else they will take serious action(such as ruining the career and black-listing., etc).
Even before joining the company if the management is like this, imagine once a person joins what will be the result.
Other Interview Reviews for Logica
Solutions Architect InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Logica (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in November 2008.
An efficient process of two interviews on one day, normally with 2 people interviewing each session both team leaders from the practice that you are being interviewed to join..
- will examine your approaches to solution engineering and architecture development and question into the process you use and why you use them in great detail. Answer Question
they were open to negotiation.