LogicaCMG Interview Questions

3.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LogicaCMG (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

The HR manager found my resume off of monster and contacted me for an in person HR interview. Then I was called in at a later date for an interview with the practice manager/delivery director. Then 1-3 onsite interviews with the client. They eventually hired me for a position that was different, but better than what I was initially hired for, so I ended up going through 2 additional interviews.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were really hard. At most they asked about how I dealt with a challenging situation or difficult people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negociated on vacation days and a bit on salary.

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

6 rounds of interview for fresher

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they should negotiate as much as they can in the initial stage

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LogicaCMG (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Telephonic round. 2 Techincal round. HR round.

Graduate Intake Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LogicaCMG.

Interview

Full day interview made up of 4 sections

Interview Questions

• Whats your worst character?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their terms was good enough initially

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LogicaCMG (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2012.

Interview

This process was very good. Everything was fast. People were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you read preparation for SCJP exam (Java certification), interview is quite easy.   Answer Question

IT Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Western Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at LogicaCMG (Helsinki, Western Finland (Finland)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very clear and transparent. There would be three rounds. Management, Technical and HR

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such.. Be strong in your communication and technical skills.   Answer Question

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LogicaCMG (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2011.

Interview

My interview was scheduled to be held in a hotel, and while they were explicitly looking for Sharepoint Developers, I informed them that I had limited experience, thus the interview focused more on soft skills.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at LogicaCMG in October 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was organized by arranging external consultants for the domain. At that time, company had shortage of inhouse skills, so that's why got people from outside to interview. It was well organized and questions were very domain specific. Good experience.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LogicaCMG (Bangalore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

1st round - group discussion 2nd round - technical interview 3rd round - HR

Software Engineer/IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LogicaCMG in April 2010.

Interview

I joined as a graduate at LogicaCMG. The interview process took about 6 hours and consisted of a group exercise, a written exercise, a psychometric test and an interview. The group exercise was slightly intense. There were 8 of us sitting around a table discussing some questions on an article we had read and 4 Logica staff sitting in all 4 corners of the room taking notes on everything we said and our body language. The written exercise was a case of sifting through a massive amount of provided information and working out what was relevant to answer the questions. The psychometric test was being given a stack of cards, and using about 8 cards per question to determine the rules and complete the missing details. The interview was half competence based and half technical based. The interviewer was laid back and friendly which encouraged a relaxed response from me.

Interview Questions

• Usual competence based questions e.g strengths, weaknesses, examples of showing initiative, examples of situations when had to be calm under pressure and how issue was resolved. Technical questions of prototyping, parameter passing, but mostly asking about what I had done at University and how I had done it   Answer Question