Logistics Health Incorporated

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Crosse, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in May 2007.

I applied online for a position that was postedon monster.com. About a week later, I received a phone call from the hr personnel who asked me questions about my qualifications and why I was interested in the position. She also went over my resume. I was then informed by the HR personnel that I would receive an employment application which needed to be filled out. I received the forms about a week later, filled them out, and the next day I was informed that they wanted me to come for a one on one interview. One the interview day I went in, and I was given a brief overview of the building, which was spectacular. I was informed about their cool amenities such as a a company gym, and other perks. The whole interview process took about 2 hours. I was taken to a conference room, and given a programming skills test, which took me by surprise. In my other job situations, I was informed prior to the meeting that I would be taking a skills test or one on one interview. After about 50 minutes I completed the skills test, and the CIO met me for a face interview. I was informed about the requirements for the job, and the company culture. The company is also very patriotic, and involved in politics, and government contracts. As soon as you walk into the building, you cannot miss the big American flag by the customer service desk.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the concept of database normalization   Answer Question
  • Write an SQL statement to join 2 tables together   View Answer

Worked for Logistics Health Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!