Logistics Health Incorporated

Relevance Date Difficulty

Events Interview

Events
La Crosse, WI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview set-up was very quick after application was in. They were very flexible with meeting time.

Interview Question – more discussion then questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist

I applied online - interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interview is via internet and phone.very easy and they train over internet.People here are kind and caring and very personalable.

Interview Question – nothing difficult as long as your honest   Answer Question

Medical Appointment Scheduler Interview

Medical Appointment Scheduler
La Crosse, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in May 2013.

Interview Details – Many steps and different interviews to go through. Very behavioral based and detailed with more than one person interviewing you in the room. Very welcoming people during the interview and did answer any questions you had for them. Also very through when trying to pick a candidate for the job. Don't be discouraged when you think you don't get it, them do sometimes make it look like you don't because they need to give everyone a far chance in the interviews.

Interview Question – What are you purposes of working for LHI and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple and straight forward

Business Data Analyst Interview

Business Data Analyst
La Crosse, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in May 2007.

Interview Details – I applied online for a position that was postedon monster.com. About a week later, I received a phone call from the hr personnel who asked me questions about my qualifications and why I was interested in the position. She also went over my resume. I was then informed by the HR personnel that I would receive an employment application which needed to be filled out. I received the forms about a week later, filled them out, and the next day I was informed that they wanted me to come for a one on one interview. One the interview day I went in, and I was given a brief overview of the building, which was spectacular. I was informed about their cool amenities such as a a company gym, and other perks. The whole interview process took about 2 hours. I was taken to a conference room, and given a programming skills test, which took me by surprise. In my other job situations, I was informed prior to the meeting that I would be taking a skills test or one on one interview. After about 50 minutes I completed the skills test, and the CIO met me for a face interview. I was informed about the requirements for the job, and the company culture. The company is also very patriotic, and involved in politics, and government contracts. As soon as you walk into the building, you cannot miss the big American flag by the customer service desk.

Interview Questions

Contracting Interview

Contracting

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Logistics Health Incorporated in June 2011.

Interview Details – After applying they (called) contacted me within two weeks for the first interview. The first part of the interview was for the applicant to know more about the company and position applied. The second part of the interview consisted of questions and giving examples of past experiences. They contacted me by email to let me know I wasn't chosen for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Logistics Health Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!