Logitech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Logitech in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the recruiter, a conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. Pretty standard questions. I received an email from the recruiter a few hours later asking for me to come in for an on-campus interview.

I interviewed with three members of the company: the hiring manager and two associates. Pretty standard interview questions and nothing too shocking or difficult to answer.

Interview Question – What would you do to make a Logitech product standout in a retail location, such as Best Buy, with a limited budget?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Logitech

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!

Logitech – Why Work for Us?

Focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. We started in 1981 with mice, which (new at the time) provided a more intuitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logitech Associate Brand Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Logitech employees and interview candidates.