Logitech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Logitech in February 2008.

Interview Details – Questions on C, scripting

Interview Question – What is cwinapp   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Logitech.

Interview Details – Phone screen by recruiter followed by phone screen with hiring manager. This was followed by a 4 hour interview talking with several managers and individual contributors.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One round of proposed counter offer and acceptance.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Logitech

Interview Details – First, phone interview---General questions and introduct company
On-site interview---technical question (normal)
Meet Senior manager
Meet VP
Meet HR people--talk about salary

Interview Question – digital circuit and C.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Logitech in February 2009.

Interview Details – I did the interview for a software engineer at Logitech. I had first an interview (face to face) with Logitech in Switzerland and then an interview over the phone with Fremont. The phone interview took approximately 1 hour.
The interview on the phone was very technical: pointer problems in C/C++, questions about the project I did in university.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about the heap and the stack, what goes into the heap and what goes into the stack. You should be very clear with this subject.   Answer Question
  • Questions about pointers: what can be a pointer to a pointer. How do you have to do to free memory for a table in C.   Answer Question

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!