Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Logitech
- Project Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Retail Manager (1)
- National Account Manager (1)
- Digital Marketing Manager (1)
- Technical Project Manager (1)
- Program Management (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Management Intern (1)
- Supply Chain Planner (1)
- Tech Support (1)
- Competitive Analyst (1)
- Senior Analyst - Data Management (1)
- IP Litigation Specialist (1)
- Principal Mobile App Engineer (1)
- Work On Logitech.com (1)
- Data Content Analyst (1)
- Architect (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Sale (1)
- Contractor (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in February 2008.
Questions on C, scripting
- What is cwinapp Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Logitech
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.
Phone screen by recruiter followed by phone screen with hiring manager. This was followed by a 4 hour interview talking with several managers and individual contributors.
- Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc. Answer Question
One round of proposed counter offer and acceptance.
Engineer InterviewAccepted Offer
First, phone interview---General questions and introduct company On-site interview---technical question (normal) Meet Senior manager Meet VP Meet HR people--talk about salary
- digital circuit and C. Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logitech in February 2009.
I did the interview for a software engineer at Logitech. I had first an interview (face to face) with Logitech in Switzerland and then an interview over the phone with Fremont. The phone interview took approximately 1 hour. The interview on the phone was very technical: pointer problems in C/C++, questions about the project I did in university.
- They asked me questions about the heap and the stack, what goes into the heap and what goes into the stack. You should be very clear with this subject. Answer Question
- Questions about pointers: what can be a pointer to a pointer. How do you have to do to free memory for a table in C. Answer Question