Logitech

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in September 2012.

I found the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process to be totally seamless and efficient. I was interviewing at several other companies at the same time and was most impressed with Logitech overall.

The initial salary range quoted by the recruiter during the phone screen phase was extremely low in comparison to my current salary at that time, but I really wanted the job and decided to keep going to see what would happen. The hiring manager liked me enough to increase the salary range and offer me exactly what I wanted in order to get me to accept. My advice would be to do as I did, IF you really want the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Logitech

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech in July 2009.

Interview w/ HR, current Executive admin & VP