Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.7

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through Logitech's website. Recruiter contacted me two weeks after the application, onsite interview the following week. Full day and very detailed. 13 people including managers, potential peers, and people in other departments. Candidates beware if you incur out-of-pocket travel expenses for the interview - reimbursement will take months. More than two months after submitting Logitech's arcane reimbursement paperwork for travel expenses I'm still waiting, all I've gotten to date are excuses and foot dragging (I believe Logitech's AP department is staffed by the DMV). Very unprofessional if not marginally unethical.

Interview Questions

• The usual experience and background questions, practical design questions, hypothetical problem resolution questions, and a few surprising college-level engineering theory questions which made me dust off memory cells from 30+ years ago.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

In total met with 7 people including CEO. Diverse mix of people who would be my peers and people who would be my internal clients. 3 seperate meeting times. Quick to schedule, very relaxed environment with really nice and fun to talk to people.

Interview Questions

• What scares you most about taking on this job? What would you do in your first 90 days?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Applied online and was reached back by a HR. Interview is not as formal as others. Easy phone screening. Nothing more than resume questions. My hiring manager is really kinda cool. really wish if I would be able to work for him. Sounds like great company/team culture.

Principal Mobile App Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

2-hours interview. A very weird Chinese geek engineer kept asking tech questions. This is a music department. And it seems their mobile app can only do simple task. End user won't use it daily.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Heard about the opening through university mailing list. Applied through email. Got contacted by HR in a week to schedule a phone interview. First round phone interview was with an HR.

Interview Questions

• HR interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Walked through resume.   Answer Question

Sale Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Nashua, NH) in July 2014.

Interview

Very quick and to the point; they were more interested in my relationships and contacts at a specific retail account. Had two phone calls with the hiring manager and one with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience with large retailers   1 Answer

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA).

Interview

The hiring process should be more professionally put together. I was told that they needed to bring somone on very quickly, so therefore they would be choosing a candidate within a two week period. The hiring manager was not prepared. She seemed very unfriendly. Appeared to be very unprofessional. The interview was 2.5 hours.. This interview should have been a shorter duration.

Interview Questions

• The interview was extremely long. The job expectations were too much considering low pay rate.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in May 2014.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and then was invited in for 1:1's with 4 people over a little more than two hours. One of those who interviewed me did so remotely, and we were on a conference camera and could see each other. This was not the first time I'd been interviewed this way; several years ago, Symantec did the same thing. (These days, it's good to be relaxed and prepared for new technology.) When I drove in for the 1:1's, I immediately liked the setting of the buildings and that parking is free and easy. Everyone was friendly, and my only hesitation had to do with the open work environment. Everybody sits at their own 6-foot table, and the tables touch so that people face each other and then have people on each side. Even the CEO works this way. I got a good vibe during the interview and didn't want to make any snap decisions about how I would work. I think of myself as flexible and was curious about trying this strange new world away from cubes and offices. It's working great, btw.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies; what do you do outside of work? (I have been on many, many interviews in the past few years, and this had never been asked. I wish I'd prepared for it so my answer could relate more to the job at hand.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. I instantly knew the offer was fair and reasonable. I wondered if I should try to "win" at something just to flex my muscles, but I decided against it. The skills I learned in the two salary negotiations workshops I took didn't seem to be needed. I feel good about the whole hiring process.

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Interview

The first round interview is by phone. The hiring manager would ask you some basic questions. For example, why did you choose the school you study and why you are interested in supply chain. Most of the questions are related to your resume. Then you can get the second round.

Interview Questions

• In your perspective, what is the most important part in supply chain?   Answer Question