Logitech

34 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Newark, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Logitech in September 2012.

Interview Details – I found the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process to be totally seamless and efficient. I was interviewing at several other companies at the same time and was most impressed with Logitech overall.

Negotiation Details – The initial salary range quoted by the recruiter during the phone screen phase was extremely low in comparison to my current salary at that time, but I really wanted the job and decided to keep going to see what would happen. The hiring manager liked me enough to increase the salary range and offer me exactly what I wanted in order to get me to accept. My advice would be to do as I did, IF you really want the job.

IP Litigation Specialist Interview

Interviewed at Logitech

Interview Details – I believe I saw the job posting on Linked In and applied. I had a phone interview that went for maybe 30 minutes or so. Pretty standard questions. From there I was called for an in person interview. The hiring manager was nice and no big surprises as far as questions.

Interview Question – If you were hit with a law suit by a patent troll what would your approach be?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Newark, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Logitech in July 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted application online for finance manager. was contacted by hr via email and told that the position was recently filled and asked if i would consider the sr financial analyst role available. unsure, i said we could speak further to determine if it would be a fit. so a few days later then was a phone screening. it was a very brief call - no real connection was made and i never heard from the company again

Interview Question – why are you interested in this role?
are you willing to commute to newark?
  View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Newark, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Logitech in November 2012.

Interview Details – So disorganized, which is probably reflective of a company not sure of its identity. A process that should have taken a month (IMO) took over 3 months. The interview team was poor in considering schedules, which resulted in too many emails and in-person interviews. Questions weren't even focused on the job, the group, the tasks at hand, but rather trivial questions about what I like to do in my spare time.

Interview Question – No comment   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Director, Quality Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Logitech.

Interview Details – Consulting role lead to a job offer. No formal interview process.

Interview Question – No formal interview cycle   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none. They offered. I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Project Manager Interview

Vancouver, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Logitech in January 2012.

Interview Details – Logitech is a big multinational company. I spoke with their consumer audio group in Vancouver, WA. They were looking for Technical Project Managers.
The process started with phone screens from an H/R rep and an R&D Director followed by a visit to the site where a consultant from Cadence Project Managment Institute reduced my many years of very specific and relevant experience in a related domain and industry to a series of very narrow questions with standardized answers. Anything short of the exact answer he was looking for was treated as unacceptable. Pretty much the strangest interview ever. I felt disrespected because in spite of my real world experience, I lacked PMI certification. Never heard back.

Interview Question – What is the ONE document needed to run a project?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Logitech in February 2008.

Interview Details – Questions on C, scripting

Interview Question – What is cwinapp   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager
Fremont, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Logitech in August 2011.

Interview Details – Brief and not very detailed. Questions indicated remedial knowledge of business and drivers.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Marketing
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Logitech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Logitech recruiter contacted me via email to request a phone interview. The phone interview was then scheduled by a second recruiter that I was referred to. The interview took place two days later and was with the Director of Marketing. He asked some very interesting and unique questions to 'see how my brain worked'. He told me that he would recommend to the recruiters that I move to the next round. But I never received a followup email from Logitech. I followed up with them two days later and heard nothing. A week later, I received an automated rejection email.

Interview Question – If you and I were sitting at a round wood table and the table was made of a mix of two different shades of wood. How would you estimate the percentage each shade made up?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Program Manager Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logitech in September 2011.

Interview Details – The logitech interview was the worst interview of my life. All the interviewers were fixated on risk management, to the point that it was somewhat funny. They must have had a major disaster at that time. So it was on the top of everyone's mind.
The worst part was they wouldn't tell me the result of the interview. I asked the recruiter multiple time, copied the hiring manager, called the recruiter, but no answer. Strange!!

Interview Question – How would you build a Logitech remote?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logitech

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!

Logitech – Why Work for Us?

Focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. We started in 1981 with mice, which (new at the time) provided a more intuitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logitech interview questions and advice. All 34 interview reviews posted anonymously by Logitech employees and interview candidates.