Logitech

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.8

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

Heard about the opening through university mailing list. Applied through email. Got contacted by HR in a week to schedule a phone interview. First round phone interview was with an HR.

Interview Questions
    • HR interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Walked through resume.   Answer Question

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech.

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions
    • Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech.

The hiring process should be more professionally put together. I was told that they needed to bring somone on very quickly, so therefore they would be choosing a candidate within a two week period. The hiring manager was not prepared. She seemed very unfriendly. Appeared to be very unprofessional. The interview was 2.5 hours.. This interview should have been a shorter duration.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was extremely long. The job expectations were too much considering low pay rate.   View Answer

Work On Logitech.com Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in May 2014.

I had 3 phone interviews and then was invited in for 1:1's with 4 people over a little more than two hours. One of those who interviewed me did so remotely, and we were on a conference camera and could see each other. This was not the first time I'd been interviewed this way; several years ago, Symantec did the same thing. (These days, it's good to be relaxed and prepared for new technology.) When I drove in for the 1:1's, I immediately liked the setting of the buildings and that parking is free and easy. Everyone was friendly, and my only hesitation had to do with the open work environment. Everybody sits at their own 6-foot table, and the tables touch so that people face each other and then have people on each side. Even the CEO works this way. I got a good vibe during the interview and didn't want to make any snap decisions about how I would work. I think of myself as flexible and was curious about trying this strange new world away from cubes and offices. It's working great, btw.

Interview Questions
    • What are your hobbies; what do you do outside of work? (I have been on many, many interviews in the past few years, and this had never been asked. I wish I'd prepared for it so my answer could relate more to the job at hand.)   View Answer
    None. I instantly knew the offer was fair and reasonable. I wondered if I should try to "win" at something just to flex my muscles, but I decided against it. The skills I learned in the two salary negotiations workshops I took didn't seem to be needed. I feel good about the whole hiring process.

Supply Chain Planner Interview

The first round interview is by phone. The hiring manager would ask you some basic questions. For example, why did you choose the school you study and why you are interested in supply chain. Most of the questions are related to your resume. Then you can get the second round.

Interview Questions
    • In your perspective, what is the most important part in supply chain?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in February 2014.

I originally saw the posting on LinkedIn and applied via Jobvite. The entire application took less than 5 minutes to complete. It was super seamless, especially since I had my resume and cover letter prepared.

Since I was not in California, I had to do a series of phone and Skype interviews. All the managers, including the Recruiter, were friendly and resourceful throughout the entire process. They were also quick to respond and expedited the interview process when I told them I had competing offers. I had no issues contacting them regarding schedule changes!

The hiring process was also great. The orientation, like most companies, still needs improvement and lacks engagement.

Interview Questions
    • You have been working on a long-term project, but found out it was getting cancelled. How would you react to it?   Answer Question

IP Litigation Specialist Interview

I believe I saw the job posting on Linked In and applied. I had a phone interview that went for maybe 30 minutes or so. Pretty standard questions. From there I was called for an in person interview. The hiring manager was nice and no big surprises as far as questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were hit with a law suit by a patent troll what would your approach be?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech in November 2012.

So disorganized, which is probably reflective of a company not sure of its identity. A process that should have taken a month (IMO) took over 3 months. The interview team was poor in considering schedules, which resulted in too many emails and in-person interviews. Questions weren't even focused on the job, the group, the tasks at hand, but rather trivial questions about what I like to do in my spare time.

Director, Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech.

Consulting role lead to a job offer. No formal interview process.

Interview Questions
    none. They offered. I accepted.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in September 2012.

I found the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process to be totally seamless and efficient. I was interviewing at several other companies at the same time and was most impressed with Logitech overall.

The initial salary range quoted by the recruiter during the phone screen phase was extremely low in comparison to my current salary at that time, but I really wanted the job and decided to keep going to see what would happen. The hiring manager liked me enough to increase the salary range and offer me exactly what I wanted in order to get me to accept. My advice would be to do as I did, IF you really want the job.