Logitech Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Logitech in September 2011.

The logitech interview was the worst interview of my life. All the interviewers were fixated on risk management, to the point that it was somewhat funny. They must have had a major disaster at that time. So it was on the top of everyone's mind.
    The worst part was they wouldn't tell me the result of the interview. I asked the recruiter multiple time, copied the hiring manager, called the recruiter, but no answer. Strange!!

Senior Product Manager Interview

It was overall good experience, except the HR round. The people in the HR team were in experienced and unprofessional. Didn't know how to negotiate with a prospective candidate.

Very bad

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Logitech.

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions
    • Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Logitech.

The hiring process should be more professionally put together. I was told that they needed to bring somone on very quickly, so therefore they would be choosing a candidate within a two week period. The hiring manager was not prepared. She seemed very unfriendly. Appeared to be very unprofessional. The interview was 2.5 hours.. This interview should have been a shorter duration.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was extremely long. The job expectations were too much considering low pay rate.   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Logitech in September 2012.

I found the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process to be totally seamless and efficient. I was interviewing at several other companies at the same time and was most impressed with Logitech overall.

The initial salary range quoted by the recruiter during the phone screen phase was extremely low in comparison to my current salary at that time, but I really wanted the job and decided to keep going to see what would happen. The hiring manager liked me enough to increase the salary range and offer me exactly what I wanted in order to get me to accept. My advice would be to do as I did, IF you really want the job.

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Logitech.

Recommended through agent. First interview with direct manager, very clear and detail introduction. Second interview with Director level and peers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Logitech in December 2012.

First round was basic aptitude test. It consisted of 40 questions.Time given to answer the same was 1hr. Most of them were very simple and easy. One can easily score above 30. (BTW i got 33). Then people who cleared that were asked to write another technical test. It consisted of the basic questions from OS, comp sci etc. Not that much difficult if you are strong in basics. People who cleared this round were interviewed 1:1 with the Manager of tech lead. Thats it. later after few hours they cal'd me and told that I got selected.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult ones were the one with the probability. some of the technical questions were too basic but yet difficult.   Answer Question

Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logitech in February 2012.

behavior question without case study

Interview Questions
    • You have classmate applying the same position why you think you are better than them?   View Answer
    non negotiable

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Logitech.

Phone screen by recruiter followed by phone screen with hiring manager. This was followed by a 4 hour interview talking with several managers and individual contributors.

Interview Questions
    One round of proposed counter offer and acceptance.

Senior Analyst - Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Logitech in September 2009.

1. Skills Test
    2. Personal Interview
    3. HR Interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!