Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.7

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The logitech interview was the worst interview of my life. All the interviewers were fixated on risk management, to the point that it was somewhat funny. They must have had a major disaster at that time. So it was on the top of everyone's mind. The worst part was they wouldn't tell me the result of the interview. I asked the recruiter multiple time, copied the hiring manager, called the recruiter, but no answer. Strange!!

Senior Product Manager Interview

Interview

It was overall good experience, except the HR round. The people in the HR team were in experienced and unprofessional. Didn't know how to negotiate with a prospective candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very bad

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process took almost 2 weeks and finally manager said everything gone fine and HR will contact for final discussion, but I didn't received any call from the HR.I don't know what happen.

Principal Mobile App Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

2-hours interview. A very weird Chinese geek engineer kept asking tech questions. This is a music department. And it seems their mobile app can only do simple task. End user won't use it daily.

Work On Logitech.com Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in May 2014.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and then was invited in for 1:1's with 4 people over a little more than two hours. One of those who interviewed me did so remotely, and we were on a conference camera and could see each other. This was not the first time I'd been interviewed this way; several years ago, Symantec did the same thing. (These days, it's good to be relaxed and prepared for new technology.) When I drove in for the 1:1's, I immediately liked the setting of the buildings and that parking is free and easy. Everyone was friendly, and my only hesitation had to do with the open work environment. Everybody sits at their own 6-foot table, and the tables touch so that people face each other and then have people on each side. Even the CEO works this way. I got a good vibe during the interview and didn't want to make any snap decisions about how I would work. I think of myself as flexible and was curious about trying this strange new world away from cubes and offices. It's working great, btw.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies; what do you do outside of work? (I have been on many, many interviews in the past few years, and this had never been asked. I wish I'd prepared for it so my answer could relate more to the job at hand.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. I instantly knew the offer was fair and reasonable. I wondered if I should try to "win" at something just to flex my muscles, but I decided against it. The skills I learned in the two salary negotiations workshops I took didn't seem to be needed. I feel good about the whole hiring process.

Data Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have attended interview at Logitech - Chennai, totally 4 rounds, 1st round- General Aptitude of average difficulty, 2nd round - Written test for HR questions (Genera), 3rd round - Face to Face (HR), I got passed all the round and HR told that I will get a call for final round (4th) next week and I have to face the project manager in final round. I got a call after 10 days and I went for final round with project manager.

Interview Questions

• There are many general question but they concerned more about the following scenario, As my background was Computer Science and I got wide knowledge, experience and Certification in Software testing. They actually claimed that my career path was not relevant for their posting. Even if they hire me, they though I might leave the company in middle if I find job in my software testing field which is my career path. Your career path & knowledge in Software testing doesn't have anything to do with content development posting. It doesn't make any sense , can you explain?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 4 separate interviews: 1) Company recruiter, 2) Head of department hiring, 3) Would-be boss, 4) Director-level of department. All 4 interviews were very laid-back and more conversational, focused on really getting to know the person before jumping into the technical stuff. They tried to make it as easy as possible (given that people have lives outside of searching for a job). I had one phone interview, one in-person, one over Skype, and one via the company's video conferencing technology

Interview Questions

• Q: Give some examples where you've implemented a process, program, tool, etc. that saved your company money.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

In total met with 7 people including CEO. Diverse mix of people who would be my peers and people who would be my internal clients. 3 seperate meeting times. Quick to schedule, very relaxed environment with really nice and fun to talk to people.

Interview Questions

• What scares you most about taking on this job? What would you do in your first 90 days?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I found the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process to be totally seamless and efficient. I was interviewing at several other companies at the same time and was most impressed with Logitech overall.

Negotiation

The initial salary range quoted by the recruiter during the phone screen phase was extremely low in comparison to my current salary at that time, but I really wanted the job and decided to keep going to see what would happen. The hiring manager liked me enough to increase the salary range and offer me exactly what I wanted in order to get me to accept. My advice would be to do as I did, IF you really want the job.