Logitech

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.8

Engineer Interview

First, phone interview---General questions and introduct company
    On-site interview---technical question (normal)
    Meet Senior manager
    Meet VP
    Meet HR people--talk about salary

IP Litigation Specialist Interview

I believe I saw the job posting on Linked In and applied. I had a phone interview that went for maybe 30 minutes or so. Pretty standard questions. From there I was called for an in person interview. The hiring manager was nice and no big surprises as far as questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were hit with a law suit by a patent troll what would your approach be?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

The first round interview is by phone. The hiring manager would ask you some basic questions. For example, why did you choose the school you study and why you are interested in supply chain. Most of the questions are related to your resume. Then you can get the second round.

Interview Questions
    • In your perspective, what is the most important part in supply chain?   Answer Question

Competitive Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

There was 3 different interviews each with product manager, pricing manager and HR. I was asked about my background, previous job and skill sets. Then, I was given an assignment and asked to complete it. It was a analysis kinda assignment which I need to do. Then there was an interview with a pricing manager followed by typical HR round

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in February 2014.

I originally saw the posting on LinkedIn and applied via Jobvite. The entire application took less than 5 minutes to complete. It was super seamless, especially since I had my resume and cover letter prepared.

Since I was not in California, I had to do a series of phone and Skype interviews. All the managers, including the Recruiter, were friendly and resourceful throughout the entire process. They were also quick to respond and expedited the interview process when I told them I had competing offers. I had no issues contacting them regarding schedule changes!

The hiring process was also great. The orientation, like most companies, still needs improvement and lacks engagement.

Interview Questions
    • You have been working on a long-term project, but found out it was getting cancelled. How would you react to it?   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in January 2012.

Logitech is a big multinational company. I spoke with their consumer audio group in Vancouver, WA. They were looking for Technical Project Managers.
    The process started with phone screens from an H/R rep and an R&D Director followed by a visit to the site where a consultant from Cadence Project Managment Institute reduced my many years of very specific and relevant experience in a related domain and industry to a series of very narrow questions with standardized answers. Anything short of the exact answer he was looking for was treated as unacceptable. Pretty much the strangest interview ever. I felt disrespected because in spite of my real world experience, I lacked PMI certification. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • What is the ONE document needed to run a project?   View Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Logitech.

One of their recruiters found me via LinkedIn. Unlike other recruiters who've contacted me via that site, she was very professional and seemed to have taken the time to read my profile. When I replied to her email, I asked her for a job description and she sent that to me right away. She then scheduled a phone screen with me. I had one screening interview and that was the end of the process.

My phone interview lasted around 45 minutes. She then sent my information to the person who would have been my supervisor to make a decision if they'd call me in for further interviews.

The nail in my coffin as a candidate was that they were looking for a few years of B2C marketing experience which I don't have. I noticed that skill set when I read the job description that she sent me. I figured it would come up during the interview and it did. Since they'd contacted me, I figured it was up to them to determine how important it was for the position. I don't allude to having consumer product marketing experience on LinkedIn or on my resume.

My skills are strong when it came to other aspects of the job, but, rightly so, as a company selling products they chose not to continue the vetting process with me. It was nice to be approached and interviewing with them did help me understand how I'd need to present myself if I ever chose to apply for an in-house or corporate position. Right now, however, I prefer working for myself.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were really difficult as I've been doing what I do for a few years now.   Answer Question

Director, Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech.

Consulting role lead to a job offer. No formal interview process.

Interview Questions
    none. They offered. I accepted.

PM Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in January 2008.

The interview process was drawn out over a couple weeks. The interviews were similar with all interviewers, giving cues I should have noticed as lack of communication within the department. All very friendly staff, but I felt there to be a lack of urgency in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was possible. They, from the beginning, bring up their lack of budget.

Contractor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in January 2009.

Ten people total...almost every level (including my support resource). Had to come in one day for a ten minute once over.