Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.7

National Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Nashua, NH) in July 2014.

Interview

Very quick and to the point; they were more interested in my relationships and contacts at a specific retail account. Had two phone calls with the hiring manager and one with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience with large retailers   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Manager did not want to be there. Did much preparation which wasn't tested at all. Very unprofessional but have since moved my way up to a strong role. Was interviewed by a manager and 2 others who were pretty much hired a month or two before me. They were less, if not just as versed in the intern role.

Interview Questions

• To recreate a powerpoint slide (print out) in 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Applied online and was reached back by a HR.
    Interview is not as formal as others. Easy phone screening. Nothing more than resume questions.
    My hiring manager is really kinda cool. really wish if I would be able to work for him.
    Sounds like great company/team culture.

Data Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have attended interview at Logitech - Chennai, totally 4 rounds, 1st round- General Aptitude of average difficulty, 2nd round - Written test for HR questions (Genera), 3rd round - Face to Face (HR), I got passed all the round and HR told that I will get a call for final round (4th) next week and I have to face the project manager in final round.
    I got a call after 10 days and I went for final round with project manager.

Interview Questions

• There are many general question but they concerned more about the following scenario,
      As my background was Computer Science and I got wide knowledge, experience and Certification in Software testing. They actually claimed that my career path was not relevant for their posting. Even if they hire me, they though I might leave the company in middle if I find job in my software testing field which is my career path.
      Your career path & knowledge in Software testing doesn't have anything to do with content development posting. It doesn't make any sense , can you explain?

1 Answer

Principal Mobile App Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

2-hours interview.
    A very weird Chinese geek engineer kept asking tech questions.

This is a music department. And it seems their mobile app can only do simple task. End user won't use it daily.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Heard about the opening through university mailing list. Applied through email. Got contacted by HR in a week to schedule a phone interview. First round phone interview was with an HR.

Interview Questions

• HR interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Walked through resume.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech in December 2012.

Interview

I had an interview with HR, which went very smooth and she promised to introduce me to the Hiring Manager who happened to be an ex-colleague of mine within a few days. I never heard from her ever again, despite of many follow up emails. I even tried reapplying for the same job which was posted again weeks later. Very unprofessional.

Work On Logitech.com Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in May 2014.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and then was invited in for 1:1's with 4 people over a little more than two hours. One of those who interviewed me did so remotely, and we were on a conference camera and could see each other. This was not the first time I'd been interviewed this way; several years ago, Symantec did the same thing. (These days, it's good to be relaxed and prepared for new technology.) When I drove in for the 1:1's, I immediately liked the setting of the buildings and that parking is free and easy. Everyone was friendly, and my only hesitation had to do with the open work environment. Everybody sits at their own 6-foot table, and the tables touch so that people face each other and then have people on each side. Even the CEO works this way. I got a good vibe during the interview and didn't want to make any snap decisions about how I would work. I think of myself as flexible and was curious about trying this strange new world away from cubes and offices. It's working great, btw.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies; what do you do outside of work? (I have been on many, many interviews in the past few years, and this had never been asked. I wish I'd prepared for it so my answer could relate more to the job at hand.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. I instantly knew the offer was fair and reasonable. I wondered if I should try to "win" at something just to flex my muscles, but I decided against it. The skills I learned in the two salary negotiations workshops I took didn't seem to be needed. I feel good about the whole hiring process.

Sale Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

Competitive Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

Interview

There was 3 different interviews each with product manager, pricing manager and HR. I was asked about my background, previous job and skill sets. Then, I was given an assignment and asked to complete it. It was a analysis kinda assignment which I need to do. Then there was an interview with a pricing manager followed by typical HR round