Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.7

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

In total met with 7 people including CEO. Diverse mix of people who would be my peers and people who would be my internal clients. 3 seperate meeting times. Quick to schedule, very relaxed environment with really nice and fun to talk to people.

Interview Questions

• What scares you most about taking on this job? What would you do in your first 90 days?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through Logitech's website. Recruiter contacted me two weeks after the application, onsite interview the following week. Full day and very detailed. 13 people including managers, potential peers, and people in other departments. Candidates beware if you incur out-of-pocket travel expenses for the interview - reimbursement will take months. More than two months after submitting Logitech's arcane reimbursement paperwork for travel expenses I'm still waiting, all I've gotten to date are excuses and foot dragging (I believe Logitech's AP department is staffed by the DMV). Very unprofessional if not marginally unethical.

Interview Questions

• The usual experience and background questions, practical design questions, hypothetical problem resolution questions, and a few surprising college-level engineering theory questions which made me dust off memory cells from 30+ years ago.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process took almost 2 weeks and finally manager said everything gone fine and HR will contact for final discussion, but I didn't received any call from the HR.I don't know what happen.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 4 separate interviews: 1) Company recruiter, 2) Head of department hiring, 3) Would-be boss, 4) Director-level of department. All 4 interviews were very laid-back and more conversational, focused on really getting to know the person before jumping into the technical stuff. They tried to make it as easy as possible (given that people have lives outside of searching for a job). I had one phone interview, one in-person, one over Skype, and one via the company's video conferencing technology

Interview Questions

• Q: Give some examples where you've implemented a process, program, tool, etc. that saved your company money.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Nashua, NH) in July 2014.

Interview

Very quick and to the point; they were more interested in my relationships and contacts at a specific retail account. Had two phone calls with the hiring manager and one with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience with large retailers   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Manager did not want to be there. Did much preparation which wasn't tested at all. Very unprofessional but have since moved my way up to a strong role. Was interviewed by a manager and 2 others who were pretty much hired a month or two before me. They were less, if not just as versed in the intern role.

Interview Questions

• To recreate a powerpoint slide (print out) in 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Applied online and was reached back by a HR. Interview is not as formal as others. Easy phone screening. Nothing more than resume questions. My hiring manager is really kinda cool. really wish if I would be able to work for him. Sounds like great company/team culture.

Data Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have attended interview at Logitech - Chennai, totally 4 rounds, 1st round- General Aptitude of average difficulty, 2nd round - Written test for HR questions (Genera), 3rd round - Face to Face (HR), I got passed all the round and HR told that I will get a call for final round (4th) next week and I have to face the project manager in final round. I got a call after 10 days and I went for final round with project manager.

Interview Questions

• There are many general question but they concerned more about the following scenario, As my background was Computer Science and I got wide knowledge, experience and Certification in Software testing. They actually claimed that my career path was not relevant for their posting. Even if they hire me, they though I might leave the company in middle if I find job in my software testing field which is my career path. Your career path & knowledge in Software testing doesn't have anything to do with content development posting. It doesn't make any sense , can you explain?   1 Answer

Principal Mobile App Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

2-hours interview. A very weird Chinese geek engineer kept asking tech questions. This is a music department. And it seems their mobile app can only do simple task. End user won't use it daily.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Heard about the opening through university mailing list. Applied through email. Got contacted by HR in a week to schedule a phone interview. First round phone interview was with an HR.

Interview Questions

• HR interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Walked through resume.   Answer Question