Logitech

2.8

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in July 2012.

Submitted application online for finance manager. was contacted by hr via email and told that the position was recently filled and asked if i would consider the sr financial analyst role available. unsure, i said we could speak further to determine if it would be a fit. so a few days later then was a phone screening. it was a very brief call - no real connection was made and i never heard from the company again

Interview Questions
    • why are you interested in this role?
      are you willing to commute to newark?

View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Logitech in March 2012.

Logitech recruiter contacted me via email to request a phone interview. The phone interview was then scheduled by a second recruiter that I was referred to. The interview took place two days later and was with the Director of Marketing. He asked some very interesting and unique questions to 'see how my brain worked'. He told me that he would recommend to the recruiters that I move to the next round. But I never received a followup email from Logitech. I followed up with them two days later and heard nothing. A week later, I received an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions
    • If you and I were sitting at a round wood table and the table was made of a mix of two different shades of wood. How would you estimate the percentage each shade made up?   View Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in February 2012.

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, a conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. Pretty standard questions. I received an email from the recruiter a few hours later asking for me to come in for an on-campus interview.

I interviewed with three members of the company: the hiring manager and two associates. Pretty standard interview questions and nothing too shocking or difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to make a Logitech product standout in a retail location, such as Best Buy, with a limited budget?   View Answer

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in January 2012.

One on One phone interviews with the hiring manager followed by coordination with the recruiter. A series of 1 on 1 interview were held with managers and directors ending with a meeting with the hiring manager. Everyone seemed to be open and honest about their experience at the company. The company is currently undergoing rapid change under a new President.

Interview Questions
    • Provide details of a time when you had to deliver bad news about a project. What did you do? What were the outcomes?   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in January 2012.

Logitech is a big multinational company. I spoke with their consumer audio group in Vancouver, WA. They were looking for Technical Project Managers.
    The process started with phone screens from an H/R rep and an R&D Director followed by a visit to the site where a consultant from Cadence Project Managment Institute reduced my many years of very specific and relevant experience in a related domain and industry to a series of very narrow questions with standardized answers. Anything short of the exact answer he was looking for was treated as unacceptable. Pretty much the strangest interview ever. I felt disrespected because in spite of my real world experience, I lacked PMI certification. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • What is the ONE document needed to run a project?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in October 2011.

First a phone interview that was basically screening according to me. Then an onsite the following week where there were 7 interview rounds, each for about 30-40 mins with peers (4) and directors (3). Interviewers were from cross functional teams as well to try and see whether I could fit into their synergy. Since job position was project management, there were lot of those related questions.
    Finally after a couple of weeks a call to meet with the VP of Engineering which is a 30 min interview and finally an offer letter. Pretty simple interviews. Just be truthful and enjoy the process. The people are the best part of this company. Extremely friendly and always smile!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the project is being delayed and schedule pushed because the main manufacturer is not able to meet dates?   View Answer
    Not the best of negotiations as the company is just coming back from a rough patch of recession. Was able to squeeze out a few thousands more and better bonus package. The recruiters do try to hold back and save the company as much as possible though.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logitech in September 2011.

The logitech interview was the worst interview of my life. All the interviewers were fixated on risk management, to the point that it was somewhat funny. They must have had a major disaster at that time. So it was on the top of everyone's mind.
    The worst part was they wouldn't tell me the result of the interview. I asked the recruiter multiple time, copied the hiring manager, called the recruiter, but no answer. Strange!!

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Logitech in August 2011.

Brief and not very detailed. Questions indicated remedial knowledge of business and drivers.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech in July 2009.

Interview w/ HR, current Executive admin & VP

low salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logitech in March 2009.

I was contacted by the staffing manager for an interview. The experience had been a very good one and I had found the job role very interesting too. They were ,however, in search of a very senior person and I did not have that much of experience for the role. The staff and the interview panel was very friendly and the interview process went on very smoothly. I really liked and enjoyed all the conversation I had with the panel be it a description of my past projects or an answer to their technical questions.