Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

So disorganized, which is probably reflective of a company not sure of its identity. A process that should have taken a month (IMO) took over 3 months. The interview team was poor in considering schedules, which resulted in too many emails and in-person interviews. Questions weren't even focused on the job, the group, the tasks at hand, but rather trivial questions about what I like to do in my spare time.

Director, Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Consulting role lead to a job offer. No formal interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. They offered. I accepted.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I found the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process to be totally seamless and efficient. I was interviewing at several other companies at the same time and was most impressed with Logitech overall.

Negotiation

The initial salary range quoted by the recruiter during the phone screen phase was extremely low in comparison to my current salary at that time, but I really wanted the job and decided to keep going to see what would happen. The hiring manager liked me enough to increase the salary range and offer me exactly what I wanted in order to get me to accept. My advice would be to do as I did, IF you really want the job.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online for finance manager. was contacted by hr via email and told that the position was recently filled and asked if i would consider the sr financial analyst role available. unsure, i said we could speak further to determine if it would be a fit. so a few days later then was a phone screening. it was a very brief call - no real connection was made and i never heard from the company again

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this role?
      are you willing to commute to newark?

1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Logitech (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Logitech recruiter contacted me via email to request a phone interview. The phone interview was then scheduled by a second recruiter that I was referred to. The interview took place two days later and was with the Director of Marketing. He asked some very interesting and unique questions to 'see how my brain worked'. He told me that he would recommend to the recruiters that I move to the next round. But I never received a followup email from Logitech. I followed up with them two days later and heard nothing. A week later, I received an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions

• If you and I were sitting at a round wood table and the table was made of a mix of two different shades of wood. How would you estimate the percentage each shade made up?   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, a conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. Pretty standard questions. I received an email from the recruiter a few hours later asking for me to come in for an on-campus interview.

I interviewed with three members of the company: the hiring manager and two associates. Pretty standard interview questions and nothing too shocking or difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make a Logitech product standout in a retail location, such as Best Buy, with a limited budget?   1 Answer

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Vancouver, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Logitech is a big multinational company. I spoke with their consumer audio group in Vancouver, WA. They were looking for Technical Project Managers.
    The process started with phone screens from an H/R rep and an R&D Director followed by a visit to the site where a consultant from Cadence Project Managment Institute reduced my many years of very specific and relevant experience in a related domain and industry to a series of very narrow questions with standardized answers. Anything short of the exact answer he was looking for was treated as unacceptable. Pretty much the strangest interview ever. I felt disrespected because in spite of my real world experience, I lacked PMI certification. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• What is the ONE document needed to run a project?   1 Answer

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

One on One phone interviews with the hiring manager followed by coordination with the recruiter. A series of 1 on 1 interview were held with managers and directors ending with a meeting with the hiring manager. Everyone seemed to be open and honest about their experience at the company. The company is currently undergoing rapid change under a new President.

Interview Questions

• Provide details of a time when you had to deliver bad news about a project. What did you do? What were the outcomes?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Manager did not want to be there. Did much preparation which wasn't tested at all. Very unprofessional but have since moved my way up to a strong role. Was interviewed by a manager and 2 others who were pretty much hired a month or two before me. They were less, if not just as versed in the intern role.

Interview Questions

• To recreate a powerpoint slide (print out) in 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

First a phone interview that was basically screening according to me. Then an onsite the following week where there were 7 interview rounds, each for about 30-40 mins with peers (4) and directors (3). Interviewers were from cross functional teams as well to try and see whether I could fit into their synergy. Since job position was project management, there were lot of those related questions.
    Finally after a couple of weeks a call to meet with the VP of Engineering which is a 30 min interview and finally an offer letter. Pretty simple interviews. Just be truthful and enjoy the process. The people are the best part of this company. Extremely friendly and always smile!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the project is being delayed and schedule pushed because the main manufacturer is not able to meet dates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not the best of negotiations as the company is just coming back from a rough patch of recession. Was able to squeeze out a few thousands more and better bonus package. The recruiters do try to hold back and save the company as much as possible though.