Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014

2.8

Competitive Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Logitech.

There was 3 different interviews each with product manager, pricing manager and HR. I was asked about my background, previous job and skill sets. Then, I was given an assignment and asked to complete it. It was a analysis kinda assignment which I need to do. Then there was an interview with a pricing manager followed by typical HR round

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Logitech in December 2012.

First round was basic aptitude test. It consisted of 40 questions.Time given to answer the same was 1hr. Most of them were very simple and easy. One can easily score above 30. (BTW i got 33). Then people who cleared that were asked to write another technical test. It consisted of the basic questions from OS, comp sci etc. Not that much difficult if you are strong in basics. People who cleared this round were interviewed 1:1 with the Manager of tech lead. Thats it. later after few hours they cal'd me and told that I got selected.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult ones were the one with the probability. some of the technical questions were too basic but yet difficult.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Logitech.

Recommended through agent. First interview with direct manager, very clear and detail introduction. Second interview with Director level and peers.

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logitech.

1st interview with the HR recruiter
    2nd interview with the head of depmt
    e-mail confirmation of hiring

Senior Analyst - Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Logitech in September 2009.

1. Skills Test
    2. Personal Interview
    3. HR Interview

Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Logitech.

Phone screen by recruiter followed by phone screen with hiring manager. This was followed by a 4 hour interview talking with several managers and individual contributors.

Interview Questions
    One round of proposed counter offer and acceptance.

Social Media Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Logitech.

One of their recruiters found me via LinkedIn. Unlike other recruiters who've contacted me via that site, she was very professional and seemed to have taken the time to read my profile. When I replied to her email, I asked her for a job description and she sent that to me right away. She then scheduled a phone screen with me. I had one screening interview and that was the end of the process.

My phone interview lasted around 45 minutes. She then sent my information to the person who would have been my supervisor to make a decision if they'd call me in for further interviews.

The nail in my coffin as a candidate was that they were looking for a few years of B2C marketing experience which I don't have. I noticed that skill set when I read the job description that she sent me. I figured it would come up during the interview and it did. Since they'd contacted me, I figured it was up to them to determine how important it was for the position. I don't allude to having consumer product marketing experience on LinkedIn or on my resume.

My skills are strong when it came to other aspects of the job, but, rightly so, as a company selling products they chose not to continue the vetting process with me. It was nice to be approached and interviewing with them did help me understand how I'd need to present myself if I ever chose to apply for an in-house or corporate position. Right now, however, I prefer working for myself.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were really difficult as I've been doing what I do for a few years now.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

It was overall good experience, except the HR round. The people in the HR team were in experienced and unprofessional. Didn't know how to negotiate with a prospective candidate.

Very bad

Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Logitech in February 2012.

behavior question without case study

Interview Questions
    • You have classmate applying the same position why you think you are better than them?   View Answer
    non negotiable

Engineer Interview

First, phone interview---General questions and introduct company
    On-site interview---technical question (normal)
    Meet Senior manager