Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.7

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The logitech interview was the worst interview of my life. All the interviewers were fixated on risk management, to the point that it was somewhat funny. They must have had a major disaster at that time. So it was on the top of everyone's mind.
    The worst part was they wouldn't tell me the result of the interview. I asked the recruiter multiple time, copied the hiring manager, called the recruiter, but no answer. Strange!!

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Brief and not very detailed. Questions indicated remedial knowledge of business and drivers.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview w/ HR, current Executive admin & VP

low salary

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logitech in March 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the staffing manager for an interview. The experience had been a very good one and I had found the job role very interesting too. They were ,however, in search of a very senior person and I did not have that much of experience for the role. The staff and the interview panel was very friendly and the interview process went on very smoothly. I really liked and enjoyed all the conversation I had with the panel be it a description of my past projects or an answer to their technical questions.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

Questions on C, scripting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process took almost 2 weeks and finally manager said everything gone fine and HR will contact for final discussion, but I didn't received any call from the HR.I don't know what happen.

Data Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have attended interview at Logitech - Chennai, totally 4 rounds, 1st round- General Aptitude of average difficulty, 2nd round - Written test for HR questions (Genera), 3rd round - Face to Face (HR), I got passed all the round and HR told that I will get a call for final round (4th) next week and I have to face the project manager in final round.
    I got a call after 10 days and I went for final round with project manager.

Interview Questions

• There are many general question but they concerned more about the following scenario,
      As my background was Computer Science and I got wide knowledge, experience and Certification in Software testing. They actually claimed that my career path was not relevant for their posting. Even if they hire me, they though I might leave the company in middle if I find job in my software testing field which is my career path.
      Your career path & knowledge in Software testing doesn't have anything to do with content development posting. It doesn't make any sense , can you explain?

1 Answer

Competitive Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

Interview

There was 3 different interviews each with product manager, pricing manager and HR. I was asked about my background, previous job and skill sets. Then, I was given an assignment and asked to complete it. It was a analysis kinda assignment which I need to do. Then there was an interview with a pricing manager followed by typical HR round

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Recommended through agent. First interview with direct manager, very clear and detail introduction. Second interview with Director level and peers.

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logitech.

Interview

1st interview with the HR recruiter
    2nd interview with the head of depmt