Logitech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Program Manager Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logitech in September 2011.

Interview Details – The logitech interview was the worst interview of my life. All the interviewers were fixated on risk management, to the point that it was somewhat funny. They must have had a major disaster at that time. So it was on the top of everyone's mind.
The worst part was they wouldn't tell me the result of the interview. I asked the recruiter multiple time, copied the hiring manager, called the recruiter, but no answer. Strange!!

Interview Question – How would you build a Logitech remote?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Logitech

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!

Logitech – Why Work for Us?

Focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. We started in 1981 with mice, which (new at the time) provided a more intuitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logitech Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Logitech employees and interview candidates.