Logitech

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Newark, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Logitech in November 2012.

Interview Details – So disorganized, which is probably reflective of a company not sure of its identity. A process that should have taken a month (IMO) took over 3 months. The interview team was poor in considering schedules, which resulted in too many emails and in-person interviews. Questions weren't even focused on the job, the group, the tasks at hand, but rather trivial questions about what I like to do in my spare time.

Interview Question – No comment   Answer Question

Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Logitech in October 2011.

Interview Details – First a phone interview that was basically screening according to me. Then an onsite the following week where there were 7 interview rounds, each for about 30-40 mins with peers (4) and directors (3). Interviewers were from cross functional teams as well to try and see whether I could fit into their synergy. Since job position was project management, there were lot of those related questions.
Finally after a couple of weeks a call to meet with the VP of Engineering which is a 30 min interview and finally an offer letter. Pretty simple interviews. Just be truthful and enjoy the process. The people are the best part of this company. Extremely friendly and always smile!

Interview Question – What would you do if the project is being delayed and schedule pushed because the main manufacturer is not able to meet dates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not the best of negotiations as the company is just coming back from a rough patch of recession. Was able to squeeze out a few thousands more and better bonus package. The recruiters do try to hold back and save the company as much as possible though.

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Logitech in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview lasted for 1 hour in the face to face round. After which i received a mail asking for payslips and refence checks. I musthave thought how come i came to the end of the hiring process? I was wrong. was told that i will get a call from US and i attended the phone interview, Then next day i was asked to attend two Face to Face interview with other panel members. Then one fine day i was called for HR interview. The one fine day i received a regret letter. That is it. I wondered why did they asked me the references and payslips in the first place without even completing the hiring process. The HR personnel was very amateur in his job.

Interview Question – What do you think your role for the job is?   View Answer

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!