Logitech Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.9

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech.

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions
    • Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Logitech.

The hiring process should be more professionally put together. I was told that they needed to bring somone on very quickly, so therefore they would be choosing a candidate within a two week period. The hiring manager was not prepared. She seemed very unfriendly. Appeared to be very unprofessional. The interview was 2.5 hours.. This interview should have been a shorter duration.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was extremely long. The job expectations were too much considering low pay rate.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in February 2014.

I originally saw the posting on LinkedIn and applied via Jobvite. The entire application took less than 5 minutes to complete. It was super seamless, especially since I had my resume and cover letter prepared.

Since I was not in California, I had to do a series of phone and Skype interviews. All the managers, including the Recruiter, were friendly and resourceful throughout the entire process. They were also quick to respond and expedited the interview process when I told them I had competing offers. I had no issues contacting them regarding schedule changes!

The hiring process was also great. The orientation, like most companies, still needs improvement and lacks engagement.

Interview Questions
    • You have been working on a long-term project, but found out it was getting cancelled. How would you react to it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech in November 2012.

So disorganized, which is probably reflective of a company not sure of its identity. A process that should have taken a month (IMO) took over 3 months. The interview team was poor in considering schedules, which resulted in too many emails and in-person interviews. Questions weren't even focused on the job, the group, the tasks at hand, but rather trivial questions about what I like to do in my spare time.

Director, Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Logitech.

Consulting role lead to a job offer. No formal interview process.

Interview Questions
    none. They offered. I accepted.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in September 2012.

I found the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process to be totally seamless and efficient. I was interviewing at several other companies at the same time and was most impressed with Logitech overall.

The initial salary range quoted by the recruiter during the phone screen phase was extremely low in comparison to my current salary at that time, but I really wanted the job and decided to keep going to see what would happen. The hiring manager liked me enough to increase the salary range and offer me exactly what I wanted in order to get me to accept. My advice would be to do as I did, IF you really want the job.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in July 2012.

Submitted application online for finance manager. was contacted by hr via email and told that the position was recently filled and asked if i would consider the sr financial analyst role available. unsure, i said we could speak further to determine if it would be a fit. so a few days later then was a phone screening. it was a very brief call - no real connection was made and i never heard from the company again

Interview Questions
    • why are you interested in this role?
      are you willing to commute to newark?
        View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Logitech in March 2012.

Logitech recruiter contacted me via email to request a phone interview. The phone interview was then scheduled by a second recruiter that I was referred to. The interview took place two days later and was with the Director of Marketing. He asked some very interesting and unique questions to 'see how my brain worked'. He told me that he would recommend to the recruiters that I move to the next round. But I never received a followup email from Logitech. I followed up with them two days later and heard nothing. A week later, I received an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions
    • If you and I were sitting at a round wood table and the table was made of a mix of two different shades of wood. How would you estimate the percentage each shade made up?   View Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in February 2012.

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, a conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. Pretty standard questions. I received an email from the recruiter a few hours later asking for me to come in for an on-campus interview.

I interviewed with three members of the company: the hiring manager and two associates. Pretty standard interview questions and nothing too shocking or difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to make a Logitech product standout in a retail location, such as Best Buy, with a limited budget?   View Answer

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in January 2012.

One on One phone interviews with the hiring manager followed by coordination with the recruiter. A series of 1 on 1 interview were held with managers and directors ending with a meeting with the hiring manager. Everyone seemed to be open and honest about their experience at the company. The company is currently undergoing rapid change under a new President.

Interview Questions
    • Provide details of a time when you had to deliver bad news about a project. What did you do? What were the outcomes?   Answer Question