Logitech

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logitech in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the staffing manager for an interview. The experience had been a very good one and I had found the job role very interesting too. They were ,however, in search of a very senior person and I did not have that much of experience for the role. The staff and the interview panel was very friendly and the interview process went on very smoothly. I really liked and enjoyed all the conversation I had with the panel be it a description of my past projects or an answer to their technical questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logitech in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process was quick and fair. I didn't need to keep following up.

Interview Questions

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!