Logitech Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Logitech in March 2009.

I was contacted by the staffing manager for an interview. The experience had been a very good one and I had found the job role very interesting too. They were ,however, in search of a very senior person and I did not have that much of experience for the role. The staff and the interview panel was very friendly and the interview process went on very smoothly. I really liked and enjoyed all the conversation I had with the panel be it a description of my past projects or an answer to their technical questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Logitech

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Logitech in January 2010.

The interview and hiring process was quick and fair. I didn't need to keep following up.

Interview Questions

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!