Logitech

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logitech in January 2012.

Logitech is a big multinational company. I spoke with their consumer audio group in Vancouver, WA. They were looking for Technical Project Managers.
The process started with phone screens from an H/R rep and an R&D Director followed by a visit to the site where a consultant from Cadence Project Managment Institute reduced my many years of very specific and relevant experience in a related domain and industry to a series of very narrow questions with standardized answers. Anything short of the exact answer he was looking for was treated as unacceptable. Pretty much the strangest interview ever. I felt disrespected because in spite of my real world experience, I lacked PMI certification. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • What is the ONE document needed to run a project?   View Answer