Logix Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Logix Communications in April 2012.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair and met the hiring manager. After speaking to me for about 15 minutes, he told me to come into the office later on in the day to complete a paper application and to take two tests. After a couple days, I heard back from him and I got the position!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Logix Communications in February 2011.

Interview Details – They asked all the reasonable interview questions on the phone. Set personal interview at office and found out that office environment was starting fresh. Interview lasted 1 hour going onver resume. Pay structure was not revealed until second interview. Before 2nd interview they required a "Wonderlick" test and personality profile. 2nd interview more of same but dropped bomb about additional requirements. 3rd interview to do presentation to VP. Then 100 prospecting call and 1/2 day cold calling before they even let you know if you are hired. Plenty of hoops to jump through for $30 K.

Interview Question – Tell me about your selling back ground   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Logix Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logix Communications Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Logix Communications employees and interview candidates.