Logix Communications Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Logix Communications in April 2012.

I went to a career fair and met the hiring manager. After speaking to me for about 15 minutes, he told me to come into the office later on in the day to complete a paper application and to take two tests. After a couple days, I heard back from him and I got the position!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Logix Communications

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Logix Communications in February 2011.

They asked all the reasonable interview questions on the phone. Set personal interview at office and found out that office environment was starting fresh. Interview lasted 1 hour going onver resume. Pay structure was not revealed until second interview. Before 2nd interview they required a "Wonderlick" test and personality profile. 2nd interview more of same but dropped bomb about additional requirements. 3rd interview to do presentation to VP. Then 100 prospecting call and 1/2 day cold calling before they even let you know if you are hired. Plenty of hoops to jump through for $30 K.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logix Communications

Worked for Logix Communications? Contribute to the Community!