Logix Communications Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logix Communications

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Logix Communications (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick and decisive. The Interviewer was clear and concise outlining job details and responsibilities. Provided description of daily activities, expected goals, and compensation packages. Interviewer then asked if and how I would meet these targets. How did my personality suit the company as outlined? How did I handle rejection? What motivates me? How did I define a home-work balance? And again, how did I handle rejection. Had I experienced rejection in the past?

Interview Questions

• 'How do you handle rejection?' seemed to be the key question.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Logix Communications

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I went to a career fair and met the hiring manager. After speaking to me for about 15 minutes, he told me to come into the office later on in the day to complete a paper application and to take two tests. After a couple days, I heard back from him and I got the position!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

They asked all the reasonable interview questions on the phone. Set personal interview at office and found out that office environment was starting fresh. Interview lasted 1 hour going onver resume. Pay structure was not revealed until second interview. Before 2nd interview they required a "Wonderlick" test and personality profile. 2nd interview more of same but dropped bomb about additional requirements. 3rd interview to do presentation to VP. Then 100 prospecting call and 1/2 day cold calling before they even let you know if you are hired. Plenty of hoops to jump through for $30 K.