Logix Microsytems Interview Questions

3.3

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Logix Microsytems in October 2011.

If some one really good and talent in their particular wing or subject or their then its always good to face any kind of interviews. But its mandatory to have good communication skills to improvise themselves, some times a person should be wise to answer their quest n prove it in practical output.

Interview Questions
    • Its always good to know to work on Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems. And also it will be good to finish the task assigned in the given time, always try not to extend the given time and in case if its extended than the given output must accurately over come the more time taken by the person. Its good to answer to their question in as simple way as possible and always keep in mind not to show over smartness by giving extra answers.   View Answer
    Its up to their own wish.

Marketing Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Logix Microsytems in August 2011.

Initial communication with the HR was quite good as I received a detailed description of the role I was applying for. The interview consisted of a manager round, one with the COO and an HR round. The first two were smooth but the last HR round was not quite what I had expected. The HR person did not give me any solid info regarding the career path. The work culture, from what I gathered from the HR, was pretty closed and strict with no flexibility at all.

Interview Questions
    • What is a good cost per conversion for an online marketing campaign?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Logix Microsytems in May 2011.

There are 3 rounds of interview, 1st will be team lead round in that they will ask you simple simple questions like, tell something about yourself, what you are expecting from this job etc.
    2nd round is managerial round and 3rd round will be HR round which is dead easy

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to join this company?
      What is your Exceptions?
      They will give you system and ask to do certain task like for Inter Researcher post you have to search for vehicle information and image from google, for Graphics designer they will ask to edit a photo in photoshope etc.
        View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Logix Microsytems in June 2010.

Recruiter contacted me for position but he did not specify exact requirements.
    Scheduled the interview after 2 days and on the day of interview one person called me for reminder.

During the first round of interview the person was a senior manager technology. He asked more about technical and mostly related to my project. The interview was scheduled at 12 PM but they made me wait for long time.

Next round was supposed to be at 2 PM but COO was not present he made me wait till 3 PM. After I went to his cabin he started asking about non technical things. I did't like his attitude. When I was explaining something on the white board I found him sleeping.
    He was like " you are wrong" i am write. Very egoist person.

Even though I would have got i would not consider joining this company. Which is very small like a personal residence kind of building.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Logix Microsytems in June 2010.

I relocated to India from USA after 16 years of total experience and was looking for a first job in India. I posted resume online and got a call from a recruiter (possibly within the co. that was not clear ) and there was a mail stating the interview date and time.

I reached the venue, which was very tough to find. The place is not a good one. Dingy!

I met a lady from HR, first thing, who was asking about relocating to India and how the life was. Later I came to know that the person is the senior most in that department. No clue that it was HR interview. Probably she was low in experience or short of it, and never interviewed people the way they should be. I didnt feel confident at all.

I waited from 9.45 AM till about 11 AM the Architect, who has very low in experience and probably not confident about himself. He was using a laptop,and reading questions from it. In between the interviews, he was also talking to someone over phone, probably his family, in his mother tongue. After some 30 minutes he asked me to wait, saying that I have the right experience etc. and I have to talk someone Senior.. MD or someone. He also asked if I have any questions, during which time I asked about his experience. I was baffled, when he asked how much I was making as salaries in the USA in my last job. That question is supposed to be from HR right?

From 11.30 AM I waited uncomfortably in the reception, which was smelling of Agarbathies, probably a ritual everyday.

Around 1 PM, someone from HR ambled down and told me to go for lunch and return.

I thanked for their time, and never returned back.

Interview Questions
    • What was your last salary drawn in the USA?   View Answer
    • How can you add value to the company?   View Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Logix Microsytems in January 2010.

I applied online after seeing the job description in a jobsite.

The company is located in an individual house. The hotels nearby are costly. Small tea shop only there...

I was called by on HR person and interviewed of phone. Basic details were collected. Since my earlier job was contract, salary level was more. I was OK even for 50% of the last salary as I was desperate to get a job, after my contract job with a startup ended. I understood for my 3 years experience they are paying low, even compared to small companies.

After a written test, 3 people interviewed me. All looked junior. But they were asking tough questions and mostly interested in the design of the earlier company. I hope I answered well. One guy commented about me wearing tie to interview!

Then I was interviewed by HR Head. Surprisingly she was familiar, and had worked with me in a company as Associate Manager and was fired for some reason, that I heard of. I dont know how she

managed to get the job in first place. I kept quiet and answered all questions. Very arrogant lady, who was drinking tea and never offered me a cup! She was talking to her daughter over phone, while interviewing me.

After 1 week I was called again to interview with Chief Architect. Most of the answers I gave was right. Spent 50 minutes with him. I think he was happy. But when he started asking how I felt joining for a lower salary, I didnt have an answer. He was joined by a Army/Police looking guy, for part of the interview, who was more interested in the product I worked with the earlier company.

I had to come again to meet the COO of the company after 1 week. They gave time of 12pm and later changed to 2.30pm, after his lunch time. That person was so nice to talk to me. But he was very concerned about me getting into a small company with so much of talent and that too at possibly lower salary than what I made earlier. He also seemed to be very sleepy (after lunch?) dozing of regularly and interacted with me lazily.

Overall I didnt feel good at all and only if people dont have a job work there probably.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best design pattern you worked with, explain.   View Answer
    • Why do you chose the Spring Framework than Hibernate?   View Answer