LogoNation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

2.2

Community Account Manager Interview

Very short and simple, one phone interview, one in person interview when a sales rep is in the area, which I thought was pretty weird not being in the typical situation where you are drilled and interviewed by a million people, then you pretty much start in like 2-3 weeks.

Community Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LogoNation.

I was called by a recruiter and told about the position. I set up a phone interview and then was called back to set up an interview where the owner came to me. I had that interview, wrote a follow up thank you and was offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions
    There really is no negotiation. Your base salary is high and will be like 44k after a year. You wrote your own check with commissions.

Community Account Manager Interview

Phone and in person, then an over the phone orientation and paperwork through the mail. Then training for 4 days and starting on your own on Friday. Not too long of an interview process but was spaced out a lot so, as I said a lot of my time was wasted

Interview Questions
    • Tell something recent in your life that is not work related   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LogoNation in April 2011.

I was interviewed by phone, with the company recruiter. I later was asked to come to a 1:1 interview. The interview took place at a local hotel and several other candidates had interviewed that same day. I was asked questions about my background in sales, college degree, personal values and asked if I was okay with a lot of travel. The company consists of young adults and because of that a lot of management and recruiting is done by young adults.

Interview Questions
    • What previous sales experience do you have, where and how long you worked for the previous company.   View Answer
    • How many rebuttals do you give during each presentation.   View Answer
    Salary from what I know is not negotiable

Senior Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LogoNation in June 2008.

HR call, then tech call, followed by face to face interview

CAM Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at LogoNation in October 2011.

Interview sounds appealing and nice, but it's cold calling and I didn't know that.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LogoNation in January 2008.

The interview process was quick and easy. I applied online, was contacted for a phone interview, then about a week later was offered the job. The people in the home office were very clear about the job requirements and pay structure along with and other important details. They made me feel very comfortable during the entire process.