LogoNation Interview Questions

2.2

Community Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very short and simple, one phone interview, one in person interview when a sales rep is in the area, which I thought was pretty weird not being in the typical situation where you are drilled and interviewed by a million people, then you pretty much start in like 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us a story about yourself"   Answer Question
    • Name three negative things your former employer would say about you.   1 Answer

Community Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LogoNation.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and told about the position. I set up a phone interview and then was called back to set up an interview where the owner came to me. I had that interview, wrote a follow up thank you and was offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation. Your base salary is high and will be like 44k after a year. You wrote your own check with commissions.

Community Account Manager Interview

Interview

Phone and in person, then an over the phone orientation and paperwork through the mail. Then training for 4 days and starting on your own on Friday. Not too long of an interview process but was spaced out a lot so, as I said a lot of my time was wasted

Interview Questions

• Tell something recent in your life that is not work related   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LogoNation in August 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an in person interview. Pretty standard questions during each step. During the one on one interview in person, the position was further explained and I was shown some of the catalog.

Interview Questions

Two reasons why I declined: 1. They wouldn't tell me where my territory would be and 2. They wouldn't allow me to speak to a current rep before deciding whether or not to accept. The recruiter was quite pushy and was hesitant to give me 24 hours to think about it. I ended up going with another offer I had with a different company because they were clear on where my territory would be.

LogoNation Response

Dec 12, 2014 – HR/Hiring Manager

We appreciate your feedback regarding your interview process. We like to take feedback as a chance to improve and clarify how things work. The territory for a Community Account Manager is defined ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LogoNation (Charlotte, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone, with the company recruiter. I later was asked to come to a 1:1 interview. The interview took place at a local hotel and several other candidates had interviewed that same day. I was asked questions about my background in sales, college degree, personal values and asked if I was okay with a lot of travel. The company consists of young adults and because of that a lot of management and recruiting is done by young adults.

Interview Questions

• What previous sales experience do you have, where and how long you worked for the previous company.   1 Answer
    • How many rebuttals do you give during each presentation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary from what I know is not negotiable

Senior Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LogoNation (Houston, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

HR call, then tech call, followed by face to face interview

CAM Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LogoNation in October 2011.

Interview

Interview sounds appealing and nice, but it's cold calling and I didn't know that.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LogoNation in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I applied online, was contacted for a phone interview, then about a week later was offered the job. The people in the home office were very clear about the job requirements and pay structure along with and other important details. They made me feel very comfortable during the entire process.