Lolapps

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

UI Artist Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lolapps in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a 4 step process:
1. Applied online through Jobvite - straight forward and clean process.
2. Phone interview - I was not a local candidate.
3. HR requested additional artwork for review - I did not have an exact match for the UI work they were looking for.
4. Next HR requested I take a Skills Test to demonstrate I could perform the work. Test seamed pretty straight forward - the test took about 6 hours to complete.

Then all communications stopped, I followed up for about a month by email and phone, but received no answer on how I did on the test.

Interview Question – Questions were all straight forward, because I come from a related entertainment field (and have no direct game experience) they were trying to understand if I could perform the work as they would expected to be. It was all very professional.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lolapps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lolapps interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lolapps employees and interview candidates.