Loma Linda University Medical Center

Loma Linda University Medical Center Interview Questions in Riverside, CA

2.5

Pharmacy Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loma Linda, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Loma Linda University Medical Center.

Hired after finishing tech school at UEI through the teacher who thought I would do well enough in the hospital. If you work hard and test well, you SHOULD be noticed by someone.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was essentially an internship there, where I was trained and observed by middle-upper management.   View Answer
    I negotiated by showing them I work hard.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loma Linda, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Loma Linda University Medical Center in June 2013.

It took them about 4 weeks to call me for an interview. Had a face to face interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Overall nice and pleasant atmosphere, but they did not follow up like they said they would.

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loma Linda, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loma Linda University Medical Center in January 2011.

2 day interview including dinner the night before and all day the next day meeting one on one with staff

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loma Linda, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Loma Linda University Medical Center in September 2010.

I worked that unit through the registry for about 8 months and after the LLUMC changed CEO's the registry wasn't used anymore so I applied directly with them and recieved an interview within a couple days as I already knew the charge nurses there. I had to pass a physical which was more rigorous than most I've taken in the past. It required a step test of one minute, lifting a 100 pound maniquen off a table and dragging it over 100 feet and back, and having someone check how much fat I had with calipers. Then I had to hold two 20 pound sand bags over the top of my head for a minute. I was sore for three days afterward, but I passed it.

Interview Questions
    • She didn't really ask any questions. We ended up talking about the picture of her cat and I asked if I was hired and she said yes.   Answer Question
    I was told I would get $ 41.50 an hour and at full time with vacation. I waived the medical as I am a veteran and use the VA for my medical. The first few months I noticed I wasn't accruing any vacation or sick time and went to HR twice about it and twice was told everything was fine and I would be getting it. By the 5th month I went to HR again as I still had no sick leave or paid leave on the books and they told me they "accidently" had me listed as per diem, not full time. I was then changed to full time and my pay was cut to $36.66 an hr and it stayed like that for the 4 years I've been there until the small raise given last month that the state gave everyone. So my original negotiation was breached.