London Business School Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at London Business School

Programmer Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at London Business School.

First and second round interview included a presentation and competency based questions. Some recruitment campaigns now also include assessment centres.

Interview Questions
    • How will I uphold the School's vision to have a profound impact on the way the world does business in the events that I work on?   Answer Question

Careers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at London Business School in April 2009.

I applied and didn't hear anything for around three months. I've since found that long delays and mis-steps are very common in the School's HR processes.
    First round a general exploration of CV and very predictable motivation and comptency questions.
    Second round a presentation - 'What would you do n your first 60 days?'

Interview Questions
    • None really - quite a breeze of an interview process really. Be prepared and research what the department/role actually do   Answer Question
    No negotiation - I was desperate

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at London Business School in August 2010.

1st teleconference interview, 2nd interview with middle management (department heads), 3rd interview with IT Director

Salary.

Worked for London Business School? Contribute to the Community!