London Drugs Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.6

Photo Electronics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rice, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at London Drugs (Rice, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I was called by the manager and requested to see him for an interview. The first interview took around 20 minutes where he asked me about my skills on photo / electronics. After two days, I was called in again for another group/panel interview where I was given situational scenarios of how to deal with angry customers and how I would react / respond to it. On the same day, I was given an on-line personality test and IQ/Intelligent test which took around 30 minutes to complete. Then I was called in again to submit all my pertinent documents such as proof of residence and tax account number. I was also given a form to fill in references of supervisors that I had in the past.

Interview Questions

• You have been asking questions on what kind of camera the customer wants and the customer said...just give me a camera...why are you asking so many questions?   1 Answer

EMS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at London Drugs (Duncan, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume, references, and cover letter in person. I was able to speak with a supervisor when I dropped off the envelope. Seven days later, there was a brief telephone interview. At that time, I was asked to complete an online personality test and I immediately did so. I received another call that day requesting an in-person interview and asking me to submit my references online. Three days later, I attended a 30-minute meeting with two interviewers. The next day, I received another phone call and was offered a position with London Drugs. The entire process was very friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were running out of time and your tasks were not completed?   1 Answer

Photo Electronic Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at London Drugs.

Interview

question about a hard situation with customers... Question about add on And expected salary. Some question about my availability as well.an assistant and a manager where present. Seems that you look and presentation is primordial.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at London Drugs.

Interview

I was called for a short interview of why I applied for the job and was asked to go in for a 1 on 1 interview. I also received an email to fill out a personality and mathematical questions. Math questions weren't very hard. During the interview I was to answer scenario and behavioral questions. I was then told that a background check is needed.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at London Drugs (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

There was an Online questionnaire on the london drugs website before the initial interview and then one interview to follow and paid training for 3 day period at head office in richmond

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were involved in the interview process about pay or anything.

Photo Electronics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at London Drugs (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I walked in and talked with the manager, the she emailed me the job posting and asked me finished the online application.It was quit easy. They were friendly and polite. The interview took about 20 mins and needed to finished the online assessment. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose LD? and talked about the previous experience related with this job.   Answer Question

Computer Specialist Interview

Interview

I had an interview with the computer department managers. It was a fairly easy interview; they just want to get an idea on how good your people skills ars as well as how much knowledge you have. They asked questions such as "how would you sell a printer?", "how would you deal with a difficult customer?", "how do you keep up to date on the latest gadgets and technologies?". After that, they put you through an computer IQ test, which was a bit strange.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at London Drugs.

Interview

There was a short, initial phone interview to set up a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was short (about 30 minutes) and the questions were pretty standard (past experience, strengths/weaknesses, a few situational questions, etc.) After the interview, I received an email with a link to fill out a personality test. I was told that a background check would be done by an outside company if I passed the personality test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation (even with past relevant experience)

Head Office Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at London Drugs.

Interview

I was screened over the phone, where the caller asked about my experience and why I applied for the job. I was then asked to go in for an interview, where I had to answer several behavioural and situational questions. The questions asked were quite standard.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions out of the ordinary - just be prepared to answer questions about past experiences (eg. where you had to deal with a difficult coworker, where you had to manage multiple deadlines, etc.)   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Very detailed