Long View Systems Interview Questions

2.4

Team Lead Interview

2 phone interviews. Telepresense interview to canada. offer letter

Interview Questions
    What do you want? Tell them. Get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Long View Systems in August 2010.

Good interview process. From Recruiting to People Services

Not enough Salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Long View Systems in March 2011.

Contacted by recruiter
    Met with two managers responsible for making a hiring descision
    Had a technical interview
    offered the job
    negotiated
    accepted

Interview Questions
    • How would you fit within the company.   View Answer
    • What technologies do I have experience in.   View Answer
    If you have a skill set don't sell yourself short. Don't accept a job without being satisfied that you are receiving what your worth - don't settle.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Long View Systems in June 2010.

Quick process, they hired me as they signed on a contract and needed someone quickly. It was quite a basic 1:1 and phone screen and they wanted to do the formalities to likely bring me onboard quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Lots of behavioural, not much technical questions.

For the technical interview, the interviewee did not appear too technical himself so he switched to soft 'what would you do in this situation' type of questions. Found it rather amusing once I realized it.
        Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Long View Systems in December 2012.

The process took longer than it should have. Long View could have streamlined their process better by pre-screening the candidates first with pertinent questions. A salary inquiry, in my case, would have provided the organization with a better understanding of what my minimum expectations were. This would have saved all of us a lot of time. As it turned out they offered me a salary that was much lower than what my minimum expectation was.

Interview Questions

Salary offer was too low. I would have been taking a step backward in my career.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Long View Systems in December 2013.

Pretty easy interview, a couple of questions I wasn't prepared for. Just keep in mind their 4 core values "I.ce C.ream is V.ery F.attening" Integrity Competence Value Fun!

Interview Questions
    It was actually rather simple. I asked I got. I had an In though.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Long View Systems in July 2013.

You go through a shitty process and they will under estimate you personally but over sells you to the client

Interview Questions

Longview is a corrupted system

Human Resources Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Long View Systems.

1st interview-phone

2nd interview- went very well-very excited-given a time frame when the company would notify candidates if they did/did not move forward. Followed up after the time frame expired - was informed decision not made yet.

4 weeks later still nothing- accepted better position with a more professional company elsewhere. It is considered common courtesy to inform applicants that they are no long being considered especially if they have been interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your most signifcant contribution you were proud of?   Answer Question

Systems Consultant Interview

2 interviews; one phone and one in person. Personal then technical. Fairly laid back and easy interviews. A lot of back and forth on salary negotiation

Interview Questions
    Don't take no for an answer on compensation and make sure you understand the bonus structure if applicable

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Long View Systems in January 2012.

A regular phone interview to assess basic skills and fit for the job and to schedule the meeting with the business users.

The second interview was primarily a behavioral interview. If you come prepared with scenarios you can fit them into the specific questions asked. I had heard that the hiring process at Long View was notoriously slow so when I did not get a call back I was not concerned. However, it is obvious that I will not get a call which is fine as I was not excited about the position.

It is considered a common courtesy to inform applicants that they are no long being considered. Long View is an immature company and it shows.

Interview Questions
    • How have dealt with multiple deadlines when it is not possible to meet one or more of those deadlines.   Answer Question

Worked for Long View Systems? Contribute to the Community!