Longs Drug Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Longs Drug

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Longs Drug (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Applied online and got a call the next day. Process took less than a week. (they were short on cashiers which influenced the process). After a few questions about my previous experience (I was a cashier so he asked me about how the job was at my old store), the manager went straight through the company policy and general new hire information.

Interview Questions

• I had past experience so they asked how I handled various customer service situations, but I doubt they would ask anything difficult for this type of job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I had previous cashier experience though, so the manager bumped the hourly rate up by 25 cents, which is nice.

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Longs Drug (Modesto, CA).

Interview

I had a fairly easy time interviewing with the store manager at the location that I was hired. He was easy going and needed the seasonal help. I was very straight forward with him and told him that I needed Sundays for religious purposes and he was understanding and flexible. After one interview I was hired and then kept on after the holidays

Cashier Interview

Interview

Submitted a paper application because they advertised it with a sign at the front of the store was called about 2-days later to meet with store manager. Interview was rather easy, just basic questions on why I wanted to work there and my goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Longs Drug (Honolulu, HI) in February 2014.

Interview

Applying was online and from there the store manager and assistant manager kept in contact to make sure I filled out all the forms and then interviewed and had to keep going back to file paper work.

Photo Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Longs Drug (Fremont, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Asked to speak to the store manager as a walk in candidate from a tip off from a vendor who serviced their company and the one I was at. Got hired same day.

Interview Questions

• Can you and are you willing to work multiple shifts as a parent?   1 Answer