Longs Drug

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Honolulu, HI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Longs Drug in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applying was online and from there the store manager and assistant manager kept in contact to make sure I filled out all the forms and then interviewed and had to keep going back to file paper work.

Photo Lab Tech Interview

Photo Lab Tech
Fremont, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Longs Drug in May 2010.

Interview Details – Asked to speak to the store manager as a walk in candidate from a tip off from a vendor who serviced their company and the one I was at. Got hired same day.

Interview Question – Can you and are you willing to work multiple shifts as a parent?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Longs Drug

Interview Details – Submitted a paper application because they advertised it with a sign at the front of the store was called about 2-days later to meet with store manager. Interview was rather easy, just basic questions on why I wanted to work there and my goals.

Interview Question – No question was difficult. All were easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for Longs Drug? Contribute to the Community!