Longs Drug

Updated Oct 11, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Longs Drug

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Longs Drug.

Applied online and got a call the next day. Process took less than a week. (they were short on cashiers which influenced the process). After a few questions about my previous experience (I was a cashier so he asked me about how the job was at my old store), the manager went straight through the company policy and general new hire information.

Interview Questions
    • I had past experience so they asked how I handled various customer service situations, but I doubt they would ask anything difficult for this type of job.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I had previous cashier experience though, so the manager bumped the hourly rate up by 25 cents, which is nice.

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Longs Drug.

I had a fairly easy time interviewing with the store manager at the location that I was hired. He was easy going and needed the seasonal help. I was very straight forward with him and told him that I needed Sundays for religious purposes and he was understanding and flexible. After one interview I was hired and then kept on after the holidays

Cashier Interview

Submitted a paper application because they advertised it with a sign at the front of the store was called about 2-days later to meet with store manager. Interview was rather easy, just basic questions on why I wanted to work there and my goals.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Longs Drug in February 2014.

Applying was online and from there the store manager and assistant manager kept in contact to make sure I filled out all the forms and then interviewed and had to keep going back to file paper work.

Photo Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Longs Drug in May 2010.

Asked to speak to the store manager as a walk in candidate from a tip off from a vendor who serviced their company and the one I was at. Got hired same day.

Interview Questions
    • Can you and are you willing to work multiple shifts as a parent?   View Answer