Longwood University

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Longwood University.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called me in for an interview a couple of weeks later. I was then called with the job offer about three weeks after the interview.

Interview Question – Basic skill-based interview; nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Communications
Farmville, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Longwood University in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email to do a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited for a campus interview. During the campus interview, I was given a walking tour of campus, a driving tour of town, and I was also treated to dinner that evening after completing interviews with a few different folks in the apartment.

Interview Question – I was asked what the most difficult problem/task I encountered and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Longwood University.

Interview Details – Individual interview process was fine, but the group interview was horrible - 10 people firing questions at you.

Interview Question – You don't seem adequately prepared for this interview. Why is that?   Answer Question

Department Director Interview

Department Director
Farmville, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Longwood University in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face interview.

Interview Question – Not difficult... very warm and friendly.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for Longwood University? Contribute to the Community!