Loomis Fargo & Co. Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
12 interviews

2.4

atm tech armed carrier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in May 2013.

The company gives mis informed information to workers.The person conducting the interview made promises untruth you have to work unarmed before given any training mis repersentated in the interview i do not recommend this job..

Interview Questions
    no neogotiation only flate rate pay take it or leave it..

CMS Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co..

applied online, call for interview next day,

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in April 2014.

Short phone interview and then face to face interview. The interviews went smooth but some how I didn't get the job because I'm thinking its my background check?

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in July 2010.

they take you to a room where yo need to watch a video and then they give you a test and pass or fail you might get the job

Cash Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in February 2012.

Found job online. Submitted application. Got a call within 2 weeks to come in for interview. A week later they called to have me go take a drug test and a physical strength test. After turning those in I started work the following week.

Interview Questions
    • The usual, "tell me about a time when you had to make a tough decision" or "tell me about a time when you had to stop one project to work on another." kind of stuff   Answer Question
    No negotiation, starting is what it is.

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co..

Credit check, interview, background check.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you if you can work all hours. They really mean, all hours... You have to work as long as they want to keep you there.   Answer Question
    There is none. They offer a pay, you want it, you take it. If not, don't.

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in June 2009.

You go meet the supervisor go to a office then I was asked .. What do you see as your strengths? What are you weaknesses? and just informational questions.

CMS/Vault Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in March 2013.

Very long consisted of a main interview, a math test, drug test, physical, credit, and background check. Took at least a month to get final job offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Base pay $10.00 not up for discussion I took a dollar pay cut for this job and the absolute only benefit was being off on the holidays. A serious amount of unexpected overtime that was non negotiable. Especially before and after major holidays.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in February 2011.

Pretty basic. Just make sure you have a clean background and always remain honest. This company is a great stepping stone. Don't lie on any of the questions. I know that on some sites they still use the polygraph before you get the job. Make sure that you have the ability to learn all the tasks. Ask as many questions as you can because some information is not given to you.

Interview Questions
    • Give a detailed time when production mattered to you.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

ATM Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in February 2012.

I was contacted by an HR person for the branch I applied to. I was invited in to "fill out some paper work and speak with the branch manager".

Upon arriving at the location I was asked to fill out some background check paperwork, and a domestic violence waiver.

After filling out the paperwork the branch manager came in and introduced himself. He asked me absolutely no questions. He told me how awesome Loomis is as a company. He did explain it was dangerous and under appreciated work. After about 15 minutes of him telling me how awesome the company is he told me he had many more interviews to do. He said I would hear something in 2 weeks. 2 days later I received a thanks but no thanks card in the mail.

Interview Questions

Worked for Loomis Fargo & Co.? Contribute to the Community!