Loomis Fargo & Co. Interview Questions

2.4

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Milpitas, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

they take you to a room where yo need to watch a video and then they give you a test and pass or fail you might get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Sacramento, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic. Just make sure you have a clean background and always remain honest. This company is a great stepping stone. Don't lie on any of the questions. I know that on some sites they still use the polygraph before you get the job. Make sure that you have the ability to learn all the tasks. Ask as many questions as you can because some information is not given to you.

Interview Questions

• Give a detailed time when production mattered to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

atm tech armed carrier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in May 2013.

Interview

The company gives mis informed information to workers.The person conducting the interview made promises untruth you have to work unarmed before given any training mis repersentated in the interview i do not recommend this job..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no neogotiation only flate rate pay take it or leave it..

CMS/Vault Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Knoxville, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Very long consisted of a main interview, a math test, drug test, physical, credit, and background check. Took at least a month to get final job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Base pay $10.00 not up for discussion I took a dollar pay cut for this job and the absolute only benefit was being off on the holidays. A serious amount of unexpected overtime that was non negotiable. Especially before and after major holidays.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Sacramento, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Short phone interview and then face to face interview. The interviews went smooth but some how I didn't get the job because I'm thinking its my background check?

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Credit check, interview, background check.

Interview Questions

• They ask you if you can work all hours. They really mean, all hours... You have to work as long as they want to keep you there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. They offer a pay, you want it, you take it. If not, don't.

Cash Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Lubbock, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Found job online. Submitted application. Got a call within 2 weeks to come in for interview. A week later they called to have me go take a drug test and a physical strength test. After turning those in I started work the following week.

Interview Questions

• The usual, "tell me about a time when you had to make a tough decision" or "tell me about a time when you had to stop one project to work on another." kind of stuff   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, starting is what it is.

CMS Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co..

Interview

applied online, call for interview next day,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Tampa, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

You go meet the supervisor go to a office then I was asked .. What do you see as your strengths? What are you weaknesses? and just informational questions.

Vault Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in May 2008.

Interview

Very extensive background check. Must submit to drug test as well as polygraph test. Basically if you can pass all those, you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the polygraph can be tricky. Own up to anything questionable before the test   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-negotiable