Loomis Interview Questions & Reviews

10 interviews

1.9

Armed Vault Custodian Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loomis.

They gather all candidates in one room and discuss various positions. Then you go for a second interview and complete a personality questionnaire. Afterwards, you go for your drug test and wait for your credit and background check to complete. You go for Security training and finally start

They offered me $11.38

Armored Service Tech Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Loomis.

I applied online through Career Builder and received a return call within 24 hours. I had an interview within the next 72 hours. The branch manager informed me of my duties and the company's expectations. The interview process was very straight forward. Afterward, I underwent a Dept of Transportation physical and Loomis driving test. After passing those and the background test, I was hired.

I attempted to negotiate a higher pay but I was unable to sway their standard.

Driver/Guard/MG Interview

Jump through hoops, polygraph test extensive physical.

Guard/Driver Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loomis.

Online application. Short interview which is more like an in-person job description. There is a detailed background check but if that clears they'll take anybody.

Interview Questions
    • None. as long as you don't have a criminal history or been fired from a job for dishonesty, you are good.   Answer Question
    none.

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Loomis.

Standard interview questions. Very detailed background investigation.

Interview Questions
    Not much room to negotiate at the time, but I believe that has changed.

Armored Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Loomis in January 2013.

Applied online. Got a phone call from HR a week later. Went for an initial interview, then the driving test, math test, physical test and drug test. Came back for a second interview with HR and management. Got a phone call with job offer and start date.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about a traffic accident I had and how I could have avoided it. Since the accident wasn't my fault, I didn't really know how to answer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. What they offered is what you accepted or you didn't get the job.

Cashroom Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loomis.

Interview was very simple and I didn't interview with the manager but the regional manager. It was basic questions such as previous jobs and if I could handle the workload and hours.

Interview Questions

Pay is kind of poor, and the process of getting my Backround check took forever they call your previous employers and if not you need to submit paystubs. What's the point of hiring a third party company to do backround checks on me if your asking me to submit paystubs. It was a hell of a wait and I ended up finding another job in the meantime.

CDL Night Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Loomis.

Interviewer talked a lot about himself and asked a few questions about my background. Had to take a drug test and a lie-detector test.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis in March 2009.

credit check background check run your driving record

Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loomis in June 2011.

I was contacted by phone for an interview. I went to the company's location for one interview with the branch manager. The day of the interview I was given a driving test with one of the armored vehicles to assess how well I would perform. After waiting a week or so, I was scheduled for a polygraph examination. After passing the polygraph, I was given a drug test and physical examination a few days later. I was offered the job and began the work a couple of weeks later.
    I found the people of the company to be very nice and the structure of the company to be very well organized.

Interview Questions
    • If possible, would you be able to take a human life in the course of doing this job?   Answer Question

Worked for Loomis? Contribute to the Community!