Loop Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst

Interviewed at Loop Capital

Interview Details – HR interview, one round of phone interview and an on-site interview. Met the whole team. Most of the time was spent on behavioral questions, not much on tech side. Staff were friendly and willing to take questions. The process went pretty fast, roughly two to three weeks. Did not feel too much cultural diversity.

Interview Question – An analytics test that required quantitative and qualitative skills, and market sense.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Summer Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Loop Capital in May 2013.

Interview Details – I contacted an Associate in Public Finance. We talked on the phone and after 2 weeks I got an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experiences and why Investment Banking. Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Worked for Loop Capital? Contribute to the Community!