Looxcie

Interviews for Top Jobs at Looxcie

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Looxcie in December 2011.

These guys are jerks, they don't tell you what they want or what they are thinking. No response afterwards and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

Social Media Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Looxcie in October 2010.

I applied for this position then was contacted by an external recruiter within a few days who spoke with me and made it sound like I was one of the better candidate she has been in touch with. She scheduled a phone interview with the Director of Product Marketing at Looxcie. The interview was very awkward. She didn't really understand social media, so she seemed like an odd choice for the interview. After the interview I was contacted again by the recruiter who said they would have some feedback for me shortly, however I never heard from her. They could improve on their interview process and improve on the follow-up with candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions in this interview.   Answer Question