Looxcie

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Looxcie in December 2011.

Interview Details – These guys are jerks, they don't tell you what they want or what they are thinking. No response afterwards and never heard from them again.

Interview Question – Tell me about the hardest thing you ever fixed   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Social Media Manager Interview

Social Media Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Looxcie in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for this position then was contacted by an external recruiter within a few days who spoke with me and made it sound like I was one of the better candidate she has been in touch with. She scheduled a phone interview with the Director of Product Marketing at Looxcie. The interview was very awkward. She didn't really understand social media, so she seemed like an odd choice for the interview. After the interview I was contacted again by the recruiter who said they would have some feedback for me shortly, however I never heard from her. They could improve on their interview process and improve on the follow-up with candidates.

Interview Question – Honestly, I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions in this interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Looxcie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Looxcie interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Looxcie employees and interview candidates.