Loram

Loram Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loram

Worker Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Loram.

Hiring process is easy, but you will have to wait approx. 2 months to start training. training is one week in hamel, mn. It will be the best part of your job. So enjoy it! You will be studying for 2 massive tests, then they will throw a dart at a map and tell you where you are going, sometimes at the last minute.

Interview Questions

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamel, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamel, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Loram in April 2010.

Was told about Loram from a friend and went to the career center and filled out an application. I then had to wait a week or two for the recruiter to show up from Hamel, MN to interview us. There was about 15 people applying for the positions available and there was a large group interview explaining what Loram does and what the work was like in videos and slides, you where told if you are not the kind of person who wants to travel 100% of the time then this is not for you.

Then the interview went to 1 on 1 and they asked about our skills and why we wanted to work there, then we were told that he would be allying all week and if we did not get a call by Wednesday then he was not calling you. I did not get a call so a week or so later I called him back and asked if I should reapply or not and he said he called me but I did answer. He then offered me a spot and I said yes, I was on a plane to Hamel MN within 3 days. All travel is by plane and word schedule is 4-6 weeks away and then 2 weeks unpaid at home.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work with Loram? They will also ask about your ability with mechanics.   View Answer
    • How do you feel about being away from home for up to 2 months at a time with only 2 weeks home?   View Answer
    There is none really. Starting pay is what it is, if you have allot of experience then you might be able to negotiate.