Lord & Taylor

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stock Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Lord & Taylor.

Interview Details – Typical retail questions. Nothing too difficult. "What is the worst quality about yourself?" "Why do you want to work here?" "Hardest situation you've had to deal with at current job?"

Interview Question – Worst customer experience at current job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Annapolis, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lord & Taylor in September 2012.

Interview Details – applied online and was called for an interview after two weeks, passed the interview and was told would call me back the next week to get me started. one week went by, two weeks went by, and then three and a half weeks went by before I was able to start even after calling three times I was politely told that the manager forgot ablout the position and had given my hours away so I wasn't able to start when I should have. very disorganized hiring process and the store manager melanie is part of it.

Interview Question – no difficult questions just mainly asked about experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lord & Taylor in September 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call from the HR department. When I came in I met with a woman in HR, who asked questions about what I expected the position to be, and then questions about my availability. She then called the Manager of my department who came and met with me to talk about my schedule and when I would be available to start. One of the easiest interviews I've ever had. But then again I was applying during the holiday season when they are hiring a lot of people.

Negotiation Details – There was no salary or pay negotiation. When I filled out the forms in the HR office I listed my salary request, however when I filled out the online forms there was only one salary option.

Worked for Lord & Taylor? Contribute to the Community!