Lord & Taylor

Lord & Taylor Stock Associate Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Stock Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lord & Taylor.

Typical retail questions. Nothing too difficult. "What is the worst quality about yourself?" "Why do you want to work here?" "Hardest situation you've had to deal with at current job?"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lord & Taylor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lord & Taylor in September 2012.

Got a call from the HR department. When I came in I met with a woman in HR, who asked questions about what I expected the position to be, and then questions about my availability. She then called the Manager of my department who came and met with me to talk about my schedule and when I would be available to start. One of the easiest interviews I've ever had. But then again I was applying during the holiday season when they are hiring a lot of people.

There was no salary or pay negotiation. When I filled out the forms in the HR office I listed my salary request, however when I filled out the online forms there was only one salary option.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lord & Taylor in September 2012.

applied online and was called for an interview after two weeks, passed the interview and was told would call me back the next week to get me started. one week went by, two weeks went by, and then three and a half weeks went by before I was able to start even after calling three times I was politely told that the manager forgot ablout the position and had given my hours away so I wasn't able to start when I should have. very disorganized hiring process and the store manager melanie is part of it.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions just mainly asked about experience.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, take it or leave it.