Lorian Health

Lorian Health Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lorian Health

LVN Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lorian Health.

Applied online received an initial phone interview followed by an one to one in person interview followed by a reference check, background check, and drug screen. After about two weeks received a call back with a job offer. Went to a one day orientation and then several days of training with another nurse in the same position.

Interview Questions
    • Would you go the extra mile for a patient even if it was not in your job description   View Answer

Patient Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Lorian Health in May 2012.

Met with director and owner. Felt uneasy during interview. I waited 15-20 minutes in the waiting room for my interview. Director was cordial and pleasant but asked questions which illustrated she had not reviewed my resume. Position was described in detail and although the office staff seemed hurried, I attributed that to a successful working office.

Interview Questions