Loro Piana

Very Easy Interview

Merchandising/Buying Position Interview

Merchandising/Buying Position
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Loro Piana in March 2011.

Interview Details – HR immediately emailed me to schedule an interview. I was only scheduled to meet with HR, but she spontaneously had me meet with the person I would've worked for. Waited 4 mos from initial interviews to meet with VP of group only to which they had already hired someone. Company very disrespectful for having me come in despite the fact they had already hired someone. They did not even have the courtesy to call or email me to tell me after I came in the 2nd time.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background? Describe your work experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Loro Piana in June 2011.

Interview Details – I went through several different interviews and they seemed really interested. I had reached out to HR via email and phone several times a week after the final interview but they never returned anything to let me know either way until about two months later informing me they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

Worked for Loro Piana? Contribute to the Community!