Loro Piana Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loro Piana

Merchandising/Buying Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Loro Piana in March 2011.

HR immediately emailed me to schedule an interview. I was only scheduled to meet with HR, but she spontaneously had me meet with the person I would've worked for. Waited 4 mos from initial interviews to meet with VP of group only to which they had already hired someone. Company very disrespectful for having me come in despite the fact they had already hired someone. They did not even have the courtesy to call or email me to tell me after I came in the 2nd time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your background? Describe your work experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Loro Piana in June 2011.

I went through several different interviews and they seemed really interested. I had reached out to HR via email and phone several times a week after the final interview but they never returned anything to let me know either way until about two months later informing me they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

Worked for Loro Piana? Contribute to the Community!