Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing&Communication Intern Interview

Marketing&Communication Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce.

Interview Details – I sent my resume and cover letter via email and got an interview offer and did the interview with one of marketing team members for an hour.

Interview Question – there's no unexpected question.
What's your strength and weakness?
What's your biggest challenge?
What do you thing about LA Chamber?
and...my resume related questions...
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was unpaid internship so I just negotiated my work schedule.

Very Easy Interview

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce in August 2008.

Interview Details – it was a job referral and was not handled as a professional job interview

Interview Question – Whaht do think about the current election and the current president   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but would recommend to ask for their last budget proposal and check them out on Guidestar and their finances have been very shaky over the last years.

Worked for Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce? Contribute to the Community!