Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles
- Volunteer (1)
- Warehouse Manager (1)
- Civil Engineer (1)
- Chemist II (1)
- Student Worker (1)
- City of Los Angeles Intern (1)
- Administrative Hearing Examiner (1)
- Materials Testing Technician (1)
- LA City Attorney's Office, Victim's Associate Program Intern (Unpaid) (1)
- Principal City Planner (1)
Chemist II Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Los Angeles.
Very specific questions dealing with knowledge of chemistry. The interview is very formal, with a precise script. If you have familiarity with analytically chemistry, both theoretical and hands on experience you should do well. Focus on theoretical knowledge of GC, ICP, and MS instrumentation. Be ready to discuss in detail how and why you used those instruments.
- Explain how you can confirm the concentration of a stock solution. Answer Question