Los Angeles USD
www.lausd.net Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Los Angeles USD Associate Computer Applications Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Computer Applications Specialist Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Los Angeles USD in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite long. I had to wait about half an hour before they took me to room for a 90 minute skills test and then I had to wait for almost an hour before I had a half hour interview on a list of questions that I was given to review during the skills test. The interview was done by 2 people and it seemed pretty straight forward. Other than the long wait time, everything seemed kind of Okay.

Interview Question – Explain a situation in which you took it upon yourself to make the initiative to resolve a problem with a customer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles USD

Worked for Los Angeles USD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Los Angeles USD Associate Computer Applications Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Los Angeles USD employees and interview candidates.