Los Angeles USD Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Los Angeles USD in October 2010.

LAUSD has a centralized interview process. All communication was via e-mail. I was given an interview appointment time. The interview consisted of a written exercise (1 hour allotted) and a panel interview (about 30 min). The great thing about this interview process, was they gave you the questions ahead of time so you could be prepared with your best answers. The writing exercise was to write how you would respond to a work situation. The panel interview was with two central office employees, one was a retired school principal, the other was a central office director - neither of whom has any connection to the hiring department, which I thought was a little strange. They also film your interview (I've never had that happen before). Overall it was fine.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe how your current or past work experience has prepared you for this job.   Answer Question

Worked for Los Angeles USD? Contribute to the Community!