Los Angeles USD High School Teacher Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

High School Teacher Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

its was simple as far as meeting with the district to get fingerprinted, and processed. The interview comes from the school site

Interview Questions
  • basic interview questions regarding situational workplace questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Los Angeles USD

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

I was hired at the school and told to go downtown to process the paperwork. After an hour drive in traffic I was told that the person I had an appointment with had gone for a root canal and would be back in 3 hours. I asked if there was someone else who could process my paperwork and the backup person told me that I couldn't be hired at that school because I am white and their numbers were out of compliance. I waited for the original person and he used a different calculator, so the numbers came out OK!

Interview Questions
    • How do you control difficult students?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Los Angeles USD in May 2008.

Twelve years ago I submitted a cover letter and resume and copies of my transcripts to the main office downtown in Los Angeles. I had a fifteen minute interview with the director of the adult education program. It was a very low key interview. It seemed more like a formality than anything else. Afterwards, I remember having to fill out a large amount of paperwork.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating. Instructors pay is fixed.

Worked for Los Angeles USD? Contribute to the Community!