Los Angeles USD

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

High School Teacher

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview Details – its was simple as far as meeting with the district to get fingerprinted, and processed. The interview comes from the school site

Interview Question – basic interview questions regarding situational workplace questions   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview Details – I was hired at the school and told to go downtown to process the paperwork. After an hour drive in traffic I was told that the person I had an appointment with had gone for a root canal and would be back in 3 hours. I asked if there was someone else who could process my paperwork and the backup person told me that I couldn't be hired at that school because I am white and their numbers were out of compliance. I waited for the original person and he used a different calculator, so the numbers came out OK!

Interview Question – How do you control difficult students?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Torrance, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Los Angeles USD in May 2008.

Interview Details – Twelve years ago I submitted a cover letter and resume and copies of my transcripts to the main office downtown in Los Angeles. I had a fifteen minute interview with the director of the adult education program. It was a very low key interview. It seemed more like a formality than anything else. Afterwards, I remember having to fill out a large amount of paperwork.

Interview Question – It has been twelve years so I cannot remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. Instructors pay is fixed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles USD

Worked for Los Angeles USD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Los Angeles USD High School Teacher interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Los Angeles USD employees and interview candidates.