Los Angeles Water and Power
www.ladwp.com Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Water and Power Electrical Engineering Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineering Associate Interview

Electrical Engineering Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power in March 2008.

Interview Details – I had an one on one interview with two senior engineers from LADWP. They asked me about 20 questions about behavior and some technical questions. The interview was smooth and they were very kind to me.
If you took basic courses on circuits and electromagnetics, those technical questions shouldn't be hard.
Just be honesty and show them who you truly are

Interview Question – Can you tell me anything about street light system ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Los Angeles Water and Power? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Los Angeles Water and Power Electrical Engineering Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Los Angeles Water and Power employees and interview candidates.