Los Angeles Water and Power
Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles Water and Power
- Civil Engineering Associate (4)
- Civil Engineer Associate (1)
- Assistant Director of Procurement (1)
- Investment Officer (1)
- Electrical Engineering Associate (1)
- Electrical Engineering Intern (1)
- Student Engineer (1)
6 people found this helpful
Electrical Engineering Associate Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power in March 2008.
I had an one on one interview with two senior engineers from LADWP. They asked me about 20 questions about behavior and some technical questions. The interview was smooth and they were very kind to me.
If you took basic courses on circuits and electromagnetics, those technical questions shouldn't be hard.
Just be honesty and show them who you truly are
- Can you tell me anything about street light system ? Answer Question