Los Angeles World Airports

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles World Airports

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in February 2013.

It was simple. Dont be nervous because they will know. All they ask is basic customer service & customer situation questions.. if you have the experience then it should be a breeze.

Interview Questions
    • What would your supervisor say is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in October 2012.

Background investigation is required for hire. No felonies, dui's and good credit needed to get hired. Interview was based on security experience, how well you work with others and what your response would be in certain situations.

HR tells you what your starting salary will be.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in July 2011.

I applied for this job through my university. Initially was contacted over the phone. They just wanted to find out how many people were still interested in the job. Approximately 2 weeks later I received another phone call in order to schedule my interview day. After the interview, I was contacted approximately 2 weeks later and was given the job offer. I had several options of days and times to choose from in order to schedule my interview day approximately one week in advance. There was only one interview with two interviewers. People at this workplace are very hardworking and professional.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in construction?   View Answer
    • What do you know about airport engineering/design?   View Answer
    The pay was fixed.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in May 2009.

The hiring process was very basic for a City Civil service interview, first was a city wide test and score. Then Downtown interview for final placement on list and then different departments personal interviews for available positions.

Interview Questions
    • Could you Supervise someone who was a close friend of yours ?   Answer Question

Management Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in July 2008.

long test - 1 year in advance
    Placed on a hiring list for departments
    Interview Panel - to access overal aptitude
    Personal one on one interview - read from a script

Interview Questions
    • If you had multiple projects, how would you prioritize?   View Answer
    no negotiation

CASW Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in January 2008.

I interviewed to a CASW position once again for the Los Angeles World Airports. I did very well as I had already been with the program for the past year. I had run out of my allotted hours and therefore needed to reapply and re-interview of the position. I was accepted into the program once again but did not choose to go as I had already been accepted into a masters program elsewhere.

Went back to school.