Lot18 Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lot18

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lot18 (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

My hiring process consisted of a phone chat and then a series of 30 minute interviews with different people within the company, approximately 4, including HR, my potential boss and one of the founders. The questions mainly related to items on my resume and my previous experience, as well as ideas for what I would do if hired for the specific role.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently or change if you took on this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes - be reasonable and articulate why you ask for what you do.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lot18 in January 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview just to find out more about me and my skills and interest in the company. Interviewed by someone who would've been my direct supervisor a few days later, then got interviewed by his supervisor who totally phoned in everything.

Interview Questions