Lotus Interworks

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lotus Interworks in March 2009.

I was emailed by the founder of the company for one position.

I came in for a series of interviews. My references were checked. More candidates were interviewed.

The position then changed. More candidates were interviewed.

This was interspersed with phone calls about how I would only be offered a certain salary throughout the process and would I accept that salary.

Then I was finally offered the position.

I received my offer letter which contained no overall compensation on it.

I was told that if I had a problem with that - I didn't have to start the job.

Interview Questions
    • Did you have personal problems during your work at company X?   View Answer
    • Did you have a ___ after working for company x?   View Answer
    Very negative. Unpleasant. The founder was trying to leverage information that could not possibly be obtained in the interview process for negotiation. It was impossible for me to know what assets he had or what the sales cycle would realistically be for his launching companies with no marketing materials or support.